North Cyprus Tourist Board - Supreme Supermarket Catalkoy "North Cyprus "
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Supreme Supermarket Catalkoy "North Cyprus "

Supreme Supermarket Catalkoy "North Cyprus "

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

NCMan

Message Posted:
08/04/2010 16:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Always check your till receipt against the shelf price, as it varies a heck of a lot as i found out today & brought it to his attention. it might only be a few Kuros but it all mounts up when you go in there 3 or 4 times a week .

LesCollines

Message Posted:
08/04/2010 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Tried to charge me 20tl for a bag of prawns displayed at 18tl. 15minutes argument before they agreed to sell at the displayed price. Checkout girl very good, supervisor rude. You must check your receipt particularly on higher priced items.

Earlybird

Message Posted:
08/04/2010 18:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I always do and also always check my change, this week so far, 2tl 25 kurus short changed. No actually I was not short changed as I ask for my correct change every time and won't move until they hand it over. This week has been Lemar and Starling. PLEASE check your change! They are never happy about it but neither am I! Can you imagine going into Tesco in the UK and being short changed?

wanderer

Message Posted:
08/04/2010 19:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Earlybird try Morrisons they double charge you for items no wonder the profit increase this year was double

Mrs W sends me back every time and before you say check it in store the shop is often £120-150 often they have double scanned the expensive joint or not done the price reduction beware

Always use plastic and get paid £8-£15 per month for using it and settling straight away hence no short change

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.