North Cyprus Tourist Board - Courier to North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Courier to North Cyprus

Courier to North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

luaqhgt

Message Posted:
12/04/2010 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I need to send some inportant documents to Kyrenia

Can anyone tell me the best way to do this - considering the post is so unreliable

Do any couriers (DNL, Fedex etc) deliver

Thanks in advance

ajaney

Message Posted:
12/04/2010 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

If you google it you will find couriers. I am fairly certain that DHL do a courier service to North Cyprus and the Post Office most certaily do as I have used their service myself

roblyn

Message Posted:
12/04/2010 20:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Wouldn't recomend DHL.I had documents sent over from the UK DHL door to door service.

Tracked it on the internet arrived Ercan airport the following day. Sat in Ercan for three days then was signed out by someone called Gull Azok.

Stayed at home for next two days awaiting delivery. Finally phoned Lefcosa to enquire about it's whereabouts. No one seemed to have any idea who G Azok was or the whereabouts of my package,

Phoned twice a day each day, told it was being delivered this day that day never arrived.

Finally told the driver would meet me in Esentepe 8 days after it arrived in Ercan.Not exactly door to door

Package had been opened and resealed but nothing was missing

Pippie

Message Posted:
12/04/2010 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I wouldn't recommend DHL either - anything sent with them has always taken longer to arrive - and they're more expensive. Oh and I've had a couple of things end up in their office in the South, claiming they don't have a DHL in North Cyprus and could I go to collect from them in the South!

I've received most things reliably here through Fedex or UPS. We've also got a TNT office here in Lefkoşa which I've used for getting things here myself. They seemed to be the most reasonable - I asked them to liaise with TNT at the other end and they arranged for the package to come in to their office here for me to pick up from them - rather than their trying to find my address!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.