North Cyprus Tourist Board - Hotels
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Hotels

Hotels

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

Middle Easter

Message Posted:
13/06/2007 23:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Can anyway recommend a good hotel in TRNC at a reasonable price, which will suit my need for quality & suffice my kinds need for a fun time. Our villa is nearing completion in Bahceli, however will not be ready when we come (2x) in July & August to sort interiors etc

We have stayed before in a villa at Onar Village, which was preety much ok. But the kids want bigger pools/slides etc

We have visited Acapulco, but despite the pools being ok, the internet reviews are almost without question totally damning in relation to food, service & drinks prices. I also looked at the Oscar Resort on the Internet, looks similar to Acapulco, but again internet reviews are simply awful...although thier website says it has been fully renovated at the end of 2006?

Can anyone with local knowledge help me?

Thanks...

lucy10

Message Posted:
15/06/2007 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi,

I regularly visit with my 9 year old son. I tried Riverside as have slides but was given an old room so I left however the new rooms look good as refurbished last year. My favourite is the Merit Crystal Cove as we stay there for a month every August . It is all inclusive and have a unformal Kids Club but has private beach, pools, tennis court, football 5 a side and if you book through this agent is generally alot cheaper than booking direct. I think I pay about £130 per night for 2 adults and 1 child all inclusive and the food is of a high standard.

mrtcglr@yahoo.com - hotel agent in North CYprus

wearytravellers

Message Posted:
18/06/2007 05:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

You cannot get better at Riverside, my wife and I have just come back from 2 weeks flat buying mission (very successful by the way) give bayaz an email and ask for a quote, tell him Cliff gave you his details. Apartments are pretty good, although you do need to remind them occassionaly that the Towels need to be refreshed. Don't be afraid to complain, the staff cannot do enough to help. Check out the Russian cleaner...she doubles as the Belly Dancer at the Barbeque nights....what a transformation !!! You will need to hire a car though,but, Riverside does that as well, a Hyundai Getz will cost you 15 quid a day.Need more information ?? email us outwith the forum

Izzet

Message Posted:
18/06/2007 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

For booking hotels, I'd recommend my travel firm

We provide lower rates than hotel's front desks.

http://www.goNorthCyprus.com

flossie

Message Posted:
18/06/2007 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

If you contact Riverside direct they will arrange flights and transfers from either Ercan or Larnaca. Very reasonable prices.

flossie

gaynorish

Message Posted:
18/06/2007 14:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi there,

We stayed at Acapulco in April and found it great for our 10 yr old with the water slides. It was £23 per person per night for half board. The food and the accommodation was lovely too.

Gaynor

Erkankilim

Message Posted:
19/06/2007 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi,

Why not to try Hotel Sempati, Family run place, very suitable for Families

Large garden, very clean

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.