North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Best In Northern Here In North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Best In Northern Here In North Cyprus

The Best In Northern Here In North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
20/04/2010 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

More floorstompers on my radio show tommorow night at 6pm on Radio Ada (96.3FM), my playlist includes :- A Lil' Lovin' Sometimes (Alexander Pattern), 24 Hours A Day (Barbara Pennington), Manifesto (A Case In Tyme), Personally (Bobby Parris), I'll Never Stop Loving You (Carla Thomas), I Love You Baby (Cindy Scott), My Sugar Baby (Connie Clarke), Ten Miles High (David & The Giants), It's Better To Have (Don Cavey), I'll Do Anything (Doris Troy), It Keeps Raining (Fats Domino), Footsteps Keep Following Me (Frances Nero), Do I Love You (Frank Wilson), what Shall I Do (Frankie & The Classicals), If That's What You Wanted (Frankie Beverley), Band Of Gold (Freda Payne), Looking For You (Garnet Mimms), A Lot Of Love (Homer Banks), Why When Love Is Gone (Isley Brothers), Prove Yourself A Lady (James Bounty), I Feel An Urge Coming On (Jo Amstead). Hope that you can tune in, and if anyone has a request, let me know & I'll fit it in. Keep The Faith Max....

Oilman

Message Posted:
20/04/2010 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Nice stuff but I would maybe add Lou Rawls - Show Business, Candy and the Kisses - Do the 81, Homer Banks - Hooked By Love, Bud Harper - Mr Soul and and and and ......

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.