North Cyprus Tourist Board - value for money
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > value for money

value for money

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

koronion

Message Posted:
01/07/2008 22:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Tonight , my values for the integrity/values of North Cyprus were re-instigated.

I dined at a local restaurant in Ozankoy where the service was excellent , the food was excellent , the surroundings were excellent and the bill was 25YTL.

My meal ---- first served with a humus accompanied by crisps,cucumber and carrot (free). My main meal was sirloin steak ,mushrooms, chips and onions ( cooked to my exact specification) . Drinks --- a pint of efes followed by a brandy coke . I was presented with a complimentary brandy and offered a coffee to follow if I wished . The ambience of the upstairs dining area , with a perfect view of Bellapais Abbey and to the right a dusk image of the mosque with the hodge giving forth his message to the islamic community , was intoxicating .

Alex and Libby are working their a----es to give both residents and tourists true value for money --- they deserve our support .

I'm not going to name the restaurant in question due to the allegations that I am promoting their enterprise --- but believe me ---- you'll know when you've been there 'cos you'll still have money in your pocket and your belly will be full.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.