North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wanted - Free Standing Cooker Gas Hob / Electric Oven
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wanted - Free Standing Cooker Gas Hob / Electric Oven

Wanted - Free Standing Cooker Gas Hob / Electric Oven

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

EddyWaa

Message Posted:
28/04/2010 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Looking for a Free Standing cooker with Gas Hob and Eletric Oven, Can any let me know if you have one for sale or will have one coming up soon

BoTanica

Message Posted:
29/04/2010 09:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

They usually have loads on sale at the auction house in Ozanköy - check in the cyprus today for when they open - some stuff is now for sale without having to be auctioned.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
29/04/2010 11:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

If you are looking for brand new then I saw one yesterday in Hay Pem on the main road in Alsancak.

yrys88

Message Posted:
29/04/2010 23:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi EddyWaa

Welcome to the forum..

Just arrived ,

Lecla free standing gas hob and electric oven only for 395TL . Price includes VAT and delivery also 1 year warranty from authorised Lecla dealer in North Cyprus. With 30 years of experience and spare parts stocks!

I can do you a special %10 discount on that price for cash or 5 installements on a credit card or cheque..

You are welcome to view our showroom in Lefkosa anytime.. Im sure you will find many products of interest including our %50 percent discount on brands such as Moulinex, Krups and more.

If you need directions or have any questions feel free to email me on yrtrnc@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Yen

Cyprus-Buy-Sell.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.