North Cyprus Tourist Board - recommendations for hotel Istanbul
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > recommendations for hotel Istanbul

recommendations for hotel Istanbul

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

ajaney

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 12:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Please anyone do not jump on me for this posting - I know it is not directly concerning North Cyprus but I am hoping that some forum members will havevisited Istanbuland be able to make recommendation for a small hotel inthe old city with good views - medium priced. Thanks in anticipation

zerochlor

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

baron hotel. 5 mins walk from the old bazar.in the centre of the wholesale district old town. Very near the big mosque,i forget the name.

Nice clean hotel,4 star,free coffees and teas in the bar, stayed there last may and would stay there again when i return.

zerochlor

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

http://www.icemtour.com/turkeyhotels/baron_hotel_istanbul_turkey.html

swyflot

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 14:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Try the Arcadia hotel,we are staying there in 2 weeks, have been before,overlooks all tha Sultamet mosques from the dining room,very central,

MrsSnakes

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Snakes and me went in March (bit to cold then ha ha) and stayed at the Obelisk which is a Great Western hotel in the old city, in a quite cobbled street 5 minutes walk (and it was 5 minutes!!) to the Blue Mosque and Sofia etc. There is a restuarant on the roof with terrace over looking the Bosphorus, and from the other side of the roof terrace you can see the magnificent Blue Mosque. I booked through booking.com which did the cheapest deal, booking direct with the hotel was the most expensive way. We also got a free pickup from the airport. Next door but one is the The Dubb Indian restruarant which we visited several times. Hope this helps!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.