North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for work in Kyrenia summer job or permanent position!! thanks
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for work in Kyrenia summer job or permanent position!! thanks

Looking for work in Kyrenia summer job or permanent position!! thanks

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

HappyDayz

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi - I have recently relocated form uk to Girne and now looking for work!! ready for the summer, I have a good working backround in IT/customer service skills so office, estate agents, travel rep i would be happy to do a summer job to start untill something more permanent comes up as i am loving Cyprus and looking forward to meeting more people and gettting a good job.

If anyone knows of anything can you please let me know or pass on my number is 05338867041 Rachel or email rachelbevan@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine - my first summer here so getting prepared to cook by august lol......

HAPPYDAYZ

BoTanica

Message Posted:
05/05/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Do you speak Turkish happyDayz?

HappyDayz

Message Posted:
07/05/2010 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi - Thanks for responding - No not yet!! going to give it a try and learn the basics as i go!!

I have excellent English and IT/ customer service skills - do you know of any jobs in Kyrenia/Nicosia??

Thanks

Regards

Rachel

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
07/05/2010 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Far easier for you to get a job on the Greek side - very difficult in TRNC and trash salaries paid, or many times not!

Trying to work illegally without a work permit, even a 'trial period', no matter what people tell you, can land you in 'hot water'!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a 'kill-joy' - that's the way it is in TRNC, whereas RoC is in EU, so no work permit required.

sabemma

Message Posted:
05/07/2010 12:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Looking for any job like hotel, restaurants and so on. Pls, can you help. I can speak turkish.

Emmanuel, lefkosa

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.