North Cyprus Tourist Board - ∆ Mobile phone problems...
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ∆ Mobile phone problems...

∆ Mobile phone problems...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

The use of my two mobile phones (Türkcell contract and prepaid) still has a couple of mysteries for me. Maybe someone out there knows answers to the following:

1 ) I get messages from Türkcell in Turkish, but it must be possible to get them in English. How do I do that? Special phone number for this change?

2 ) I *seem* to have subscribed to a GPRS service (saw 'GPRS' and 'settings' in a Turkish message and clicked on a phone number provided - once I could make an Internet connection indeed...) but since a necessary hard reset of my phone all settings are gone. Which number do I have to call to restore these settings? And no, the Türkcell girl at Lemar had no idea what I was talking about..., must have been my poor English...

3 ) Does anyone out there speak enough Turkish to give me an idea about the meaning of this text:

"GPRS VE MMS AYARLARINIZI YAPMAK ICIN LUTFEN TELEFON MODELINIZI YAZARAK 2222 NUMARASINA GONDERINIZ."

Thank you very much for any help!

Chuck

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Yes it says " To make your GPRS adjustments send your telephone model to number 2222.

Hope this helps

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thanks, Chuck! Well, this helped... in a way. It helped to make my mind. Click here: http://tinyurl.com/5b5hhb

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.