North Cyprus Tourist Board - TURKEY+EU+ TRNC= ??? answers please with formula
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TURKEY+EU+ TRNC= ??? answers please with formula

TURKEY+EU+ TRNC= ??? answers please with formula

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus History

gillken

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 11:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

So if Turkey enters into the EU does that mean automaticaly the TRNC also will have entery, if that was the case would they have not entered with the whole of Cyprus?

If the TRNC enters into the EU what happens? Do they just say next week you are in the club?

If the TRNC enterS the EU before the Ornans have had their appeal would the G Cypriot be then able to enter their British Property and take compensation?

If thats the case what about all the other Greek owned lands in the TRNC that is TRNC TITLED and owned by other EU'ers?

Do you think that Turkey is being encouraraged to become part of the EU for a bigger picture and will this reason go for or against TRNC, it seems to me there is a sudden rush to deal with the two issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Littlenige

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

TURKEY+EU+ TRNC= Bankruptcy, inflation,more beurocrocy,corruption, a breakdown of the moral fiber of society, accountability to un elected people with a hidden agenda.

gillken

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 11:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Totally agree......... but what about my points please ?

smoggyjim

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 12:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

The whole of Cyprus is in the EU but the chapters have been suspended in the TRNC probably until there is an agreement between the north and south.

gillken

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 12:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Gosh...... I am thick that is becoming clearer.

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Turkey will never join either by choice or the anti Islamic lobby of France & Germany will vote against eventually.

Old story from me but Turkey now hosts a lot of key gas and oil pipelines which any politician with any sense will use to fullest advantage. ie from Russia, Iraq and Iran, Azerbayjan etc.

Whatever, the earliest point of membership is proposed at around 2015 by then USA and Israel will have blown the world apart.

schnib

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

hi all 2015 eh? guess i will just have to take out a massive personal .deferred repayment bank loan in july 2014 and whoop it up!

gillken

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Liked the last paragrath, sounds realistic, made me laugh.

Made me realise my picture is too small and need far more info.

Lemtich

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

You forgot 21st December 2012 and the return of the planet Nibiru to the inner solar system. Don't worry about 2014 or 2015. Goggle wack the above, its frightening stuff!

Lem

Nunu1

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Planet Nunu Nibiru.............Did anybody see the Queen on a stately visit several months ago to TURKEY? She more or less said we need Turkey in the EU and be the bond between the Eastern and Western World............

Turkey are a very industrius nation. Quite rich and self sufficient........I think you will find come rain (Maybe not in Cyprus) or shine TURKEY will get in the EU eventually!!!!!

nunu

Nunu1

Message Posted:
06/07/2008 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

TRNC I think will remain a Republic, under close protection by Turkey.......But with some kind of Amicable agreement (Solution) with the South.

I doubt if there will be One Goverment for the whole of Cyprus.

North will keep there own Goverment, South will keep theirs.

The UN and EU will intervine or rather assist in building a common workable solution that will benefit all and hopefully please all!

To have the Greeks and the Turks reunited and living in harmony again fully is a dream and would be nice........but....?

Trade, flights and concessions will come I believe for TRNC in the near future.

TRNC Goverment etc have a very difficult job as they are torn between, The Greeks, Turkey, UN, EU and the rest of the World looking in!!!!

So I think personally Mr Talat does a VERY Good job under those circumstances.......In time He will stregnthen his office and policies and sort out the various departments including the control of Planning and building.

Rome wasnt built in a day! (How long did it actually take?)

TIME....Will heal the situation...

nunu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.