North Cyprus Tourist Board - Thinking of buying a 2 bedroom apartment advise please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Thinking of buying a 2 bedroom apartment advise please

Thinking of buying a 2 bedroom apartment advise please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

bindall

Message Posted:
07/07/2008

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Like to no the overall cost how much including white pack for a 2 bed apartment at caesar resort been told 37000 for the apartment how much do i have to allow for any advise i would be gratefully thank you

Nunu1

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 00:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Bindall there is a bargain brand new 2 bed apartment for sale on this forum wish2rent is the seller if you look......Its £50k at the Chelsey development at Arapkoy.complete white goods...sattellite dish etc.

Move your clothes in, turn the tv on......Sorted.... job done!

nunu

Aslan

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 10:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

When buying a property in the TRNC you should add 10% - 12% on the value for other costs.

girne 29

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

As asian says, plus cost of white goods can be found in Arcelik web site,tho will have to convert to sterling. Frank and Joan at http://www.frankandjoan.com , do packages of both white goods(fitted and tested) and furniture. I found them very good price wise, and very importantly, after service . Years on if I have a problem i still phone and Frank will sort it or advise. Anyway whether you use them or not, as a guide,their prices are as good as you will get .

Has the snagging been completed?that can be another expense,so check nothing major outstanding.We were more than happy at the end of the day with the way ours went, but builders vary,and I am sure there is someone out there already who can confirm site status etc.

Good luck, some things can be very frustrating, but the enjoyment you will get, and at that price, is worth a bit of give and take.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.