North Cyprus Tourist Board - New School
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New School

New School

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

shytallknight

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I hear that Sunny lane are looking at opening a new School out by Esentepe, any truth to this rumour ? has anyone heard anything ?

Groucho

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

We did here a similar rumour some time ago but it was just that...

If it started from an Estate Agent then it's almost definitely tosh purveyed to talk up a property... the only rumour to come to fruition from all the guff we heard has been the Golf Course...

Amongst the others

"Chelsey Village is owned by Roman Abramovich"

"A 500 berth marina is to be built"

shytallknight

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 19:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

I thought it may be just a rumour of sorts, and I can see what you're saying concerning estate agents, talking up a plot or property, I wish they would though coz when we finaly get out there permanently in about 18 months it's gonna be a pain in the a**e getting them back and forwards to Alcansack from Karagaac, and before that smartarse chirps up about taking into account the locality of purchase when considering schooling, I have bought where I have because of a multitude of reasons, mainly because there is only 2 bungalows getting built on a fantasic secluded plot, thanks for the reply Groucho.

come_on_aylin

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

If the kids are going to Sunny Lane then the school bus was coming out as far as coast road junction to Esentepe. They are planning to shorten the travelling time on the bus by only picking up off the main road but don't know the details yet. There is a form that you need to complete if you want your kids to travel on the bus, plus it is £360 per child per year. Still likely to be cheaper than doing 2 trips of nearly 50 miles round trip a day.

shytallknight

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Aye your not wrong there, but somebody told me the bus only comes out as far as the Acapulco resort, but with the amount of ex pats in and around Esentepe I hope it does go out that far, I should then be able to get the boys picked up from the Karagaac turn off, hopefully.

come_on_aylin

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 14:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Sorry, when I say Esentepe turning, I mean the one before Acapulo, ie off the Girne to Arapkoy road. Doubt they will ever come out as far as Karaagac or Esentepe but it would be great...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.