North Cyprus Tourist Board - Dual sim mobile phone
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Dual sim mobile phone

Dual sim mobile phone

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

ceg123

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 06:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Has anyone any experience of a dual sim mobile telephone? I have been told that the Samsung is complicated to use. Many of the others are made in China - any recommendations before I buy? In the meantime I purchased a new Nokia for 60TL! Couldn't believe that you could get a phone for that price.

Hilltop

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 06:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Almost everything is now made in China, so I would not worry about that. If you check Ebay you will see dual sim phones at very cheap prices. They are almost invariably copies of Iphones etc.

As stated, all made in China, but look for a UK based supplier to avoid customs issues.

ceg123

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Thank you Hilltop

johnnybgoode

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 10:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

got the wife one for xmas on ebay, she say's it much better than the one's here in the shop's that are from china anyway, which sale for about 600tl, compaired to £40 -£60 in the uk on ebay, and if you buy from ebay with credit card, then you could return it, if there any problems with it, or you claim on your cards insurance for a refund, if you have no luck with the ebay seller, there will be a 12 month warranty with it anyway, just get a friend to bring it over for you, then there's no need to pay customs, and yes they are copies of iphone or as in china there called siphone, but just remember were the iphone is made { china } the ebay sellers will give you your money back, so there a much better/ safer bet.

King Neptune

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 10:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

I bought a Sciphone on e-bay excellent, saves having to carry two phones arround.

NanaJan

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 11:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

We got a copy of the iphone from a Chinese seller on ebay and we only paid around the £22 mark by bidding at the last moment. The support has been very good and they even sent us spare batteries because we said it was using the batteries quickly and also a spare stylus all at no extra cost to us. Cannot complain at all. Great buy.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.