North Cyprus Tourist Board - rentals/job position in Bogaz
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > rentals/job position in Bogaz

rentals/job position in Bogaz

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Busy Bees Bogaz

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 12:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Due to an increasing demand for rental properties, both long term and short term, in the Famagusta and Karpaz areas, Busy Bees Estate Agents will soon be opening a rentals section to provide both home owners and tenants with a first class, licensed and legal service.

We plan to offer a complete range of property management and maintenance services, again using only licensed and registered companies in the area so you know your investment is safe.

If you are thinking of renting out your property then please contact us for a no obligation consultation where we can explain just how we can tailor make a service that suits your needs.

We are also looking to employ a person to manage our rental section, preferably with experience in the rental market. Work permits will be provided, basic wage plus commission, a pool car will be made available. Please send your CV to info@busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com

There are no replies to this message

adnanpak

Message Posted:
18/05/2010 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Dear Sir,Madam

Have a Nice day, i hope so you and your all staff going well ,firstly i introduced to my self I am Adnan Ali and lived ın North Cyprus. my Qualification Is Master Of Business Administratıon (Accounting) And also have a Tourism And Hospitalıty diploma from Singapore,i have 2 year experience of Estate Agency Of Singapore.i am looking a job at here North Cyprus,I have a Work Permit Here.İ heard your Company have a Vacancy . please give me a Chance of that position. i will be working is very honestly. I will waiting your Prompt Response.

İ shell feel obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards

Adnan Ali

00 90 533 8857412

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.