North Cyprus Tourist Board - Nethouse Networks North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Nethouse Networks North Cyprus

Nethouse Networks North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Rupert

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

As opposed to the usual slagging off posts on Computer connection company's on the Forum I think a word of praise should not go unnoticed To Nethouse Networks. I reported a fault with my connection to the local Girne Office and was redirected to their technical support team. The contact tried without success to fix the problem whilst on the phone and said he would pass on the fault to a service engineer. Service engineer arrived and found fault was a faulty connection and as luck would have it had a new one with him to replace. Total time from initial call to having my Internet up and running, 30 minutes. Hows that for service????

stockiefan

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

All much of a muchness really, I got up this morning to find no internet. I am with Extend who I have to say I have had few problems with for the last 4yrs. Went to their office this morning to find I had been cut off!! I had no warning that my contract had expired, however, the good news is, I paid for a year and got 4 months free, not a bad deal.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 13:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hooray for nethouse i had a similar problem instant attention in fact the guy came a day early must be a first!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.