North Cyprus Tourist Board - Can anyone offer a home to a beautiful young leggy blonde?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Can anyone offer a home to a beautiful young leggy blonde?

Can anyone offer a home to a beautiful young leggy blonde?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

suziQ

Message Posted:
09/07/2008 23:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hi all

This is my first time posting on this forum and I hope someone is able to help..

I have just returned from a 3 week holiday at my house in Karsiyaka. Half way through my holiday a young female retreiver type dog turned up on my patio and no matter how many times I took her out for walks to see if we could find her rightful owners, we were not succesful.

She looked like she was coming to the end of her season when she arrived with us and due to the fact that she may already be pregnant, KAR agreed to take her in and spay her. However they are full to capacity and are unable to keep the dog for rehoming so they will have to release her once she has recovered from her operation.

If I lived there permanently I would have no hesitation in giving her a home, she was well behaved and had obviously received some basic care and training in the past. She is a lovely dog and in the 10 days she spend with us she repaid what little help we were able to offer her with so much love and loyalty that it is heartbreaking for me to think of her having to fend for herself in a couple of weeks time.

If anyone can offer a home to this lovely girl, please get in touch with me and I will forward photos and further info on her.

gottheyips

Message Posted:
10/07/2008 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

suziQ,

you are a lovely person,

i sincerely hope that some kind soul responds and gives that young girl a home.

My own home is like a mini KAR we just couldn't cope with another.

Good Luck.

suziQ

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 12:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Just to update.

The dog has had her operation and is recovering. She will be released at the end of next week.

Can anyone offer her a home???

spud1

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 13:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

gottheyips you can cope with another spud1

wynyardman

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 16:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

SuziQ,

Nice posting. Good luck with your endeavours.

wyn

maddog

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 18:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

suziQ ,i would take her but ive just lost a beautiful dog due to poisening,at the moment im still very angry so could not love her as much as i would like too,hope you rehouse her

maddog

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

how old is the dog? i cant believe im looking for an other so soon ,but i have a dog from the UK here with us and she so misses Sox(he was poisened)get back to us at this forumn and we will see what we can do

suziQ

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

She is approx. 10 months old. She has a lovely sweet nature, was good with other dogs, although as I said in my original post - we think she was coming out of her season when she arrived with us, so some of the resident male dogs chased her and she got a bit worried until she could hide behind me!

We also had the local tom cat who came to us for feeds and she was fine with him - he bossed her around and bullied her into sharing her own food with him!

You can email me at smehdyoun@btinternet.com and I will reply with photos and further info if you wish

alibop

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 22:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

How old is she?

suziQ

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

maddog

I'm so sorry to hear about you loss. I would feel exactly the same if it happened to any of my animals.

If you have a change of heart come back to me, this poor girl is going to be out on the streets by next weekend and god only knows what she'll pick up.

I feel so frustrated that there is so little I can do for her.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.