North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Magic Of Motown with the Four Tops on Saturday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Magic Of Motown with the Four Tops on Saturday

The Magic Of Motown with the Four Tops on Saturday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

On The Soul Train show on Radio Bayrak this coming Saturday at 10am (87.8 & 105FM) I'll be featuring the most succesful Motown Artists in the UK the incredible Four Tops, who scored 26 top twenty hits. On the Show will be :- You Keep Me Hanging On (Supremes), SOS (Edwin Starr), Reach Out I'll Be There & Baby I Need Your Loving (Both Four Tops), I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose (Marv Johnson), Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Temptations), I Can't Help Myself & Something About You (Both Four Tops), My Cherie Armour (Stevie Wonder), How Sweet It Is (Junior Walker), Walk Away Renee & Still Water (Four Tops), I Guess I'll Always Love You (Isley Brothers), Reflections (Supremes), 7 Rooms Of Gloom & Simple Game (Both Four Tops), Get Ready (Temptations) & Love In Acapulco (Four Tops). I hope that you can tune in, and if there's any Soul Artist that you want played please let me know. Next week I'll feature the pioneer of Soul the late great Sam Cooke. Keep The Faith Max....

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 22:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

If you're into Motown have a look at these old clips, brings back happy memories for me

Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Temptations) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyFI-4ZsaE

I Can't Help Myself (Four Tops) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXavZYeXEc0&feature=related

Something About You (Four Tops) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZgyxaspF8

All three tracks are on my show on Saturday.

loulouis

Message Posted:
21/05/2010 00:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi does anyone know if i could get Bayrack radio in the Uk.

Loui

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
21/05/2010 15:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Loui

You can listen to Bayrak Radio via your computer. The link is http://www.brtk.net and that should give you the cover screen for both the TV & Radio. If you want to listen to my show, on the Right Hand Side under the heading 'LIVE SCREENING' click on BAYRAK INT.LIVE and your straight onto the station. Don't forget we are 2 hours ahead of you.... Max....

spider

Message Posted:
21/05/2010 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi cyprusqiant..If i book mark that link,we it keep it for me or will it keep this page too...sorry if that sounds daft but i have no idea. )

Spider,X

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

My most humble apologies, I recorded today's show (Four Tops) last Tuesday, and the production team have played the previous week's show instead!!!! Today's show will now be heard next Saturday.

Still, if you like Barry White, then it's a double dose today...

Regards Max....

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 15:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Spider, if you bookmark or add to favourites it will keep the cover page. Simply click on the radio link and it'll be there every time. Max....

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
28/05/2010 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Tribute to the Four Tops is on tommorow morning at 10am. Let's hope that they get it right this time.

Max....

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.