North Cyprus Tourist Board - Returned from North Cyprus - Fantastic!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Returned from North Cyprus - Fantastic!!

Returned from North Cyprus - Fantastic!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

shelly

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I just had to post and tell you all what a fantastic stay we had in Northern Cyprus - it has been sometime since we were so taken with a place. We went only for four days as we have bought on a new development at Bafra - nothing there at the minute but the newly opened Artimeus Hotel was very impressive. I must admit even after all the research Id done, I still went feeling that I was leaning towards not continuing with my purchase- too many horror stories from everyone I spoke to - but am I glad I went! What a beautiful country, what lovely people, really genuine, the food was amazing the whole 'feel' of the country was lovely. The other thing I noticed was considering Northern Cyprus has been a well kept secret, I couldnt believe how many British tourists there was! We stayed in Kyrenia, which I must admit, with it seafront location and pretty port area really struck a cord with us too. No problems at the border and feel very positive that the plans for development are underway. Im really looking forward to going back next year- for longer this time!!

shona2

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 11:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Glad you had a good time Shelly and how refreshing to read a post from someone who is not trying to stir up ill feelings (see post just returned from holiday).

I move out next Saturday and despite pulling my hair out trying to get my dogs on a flight, I cant wait.

Good luck with your house purchase.

Shona

Littlenige

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 14:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

how did you do with the dog shona?

Susie

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Good luck with everything Shelly and Shona

shona2

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 17:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Littlenige,

I have to call Cyprus Turkish Airlines on Monday to check the plane departing on Sat 30th has the correct hold for the dogs.

I have to admit it has been a nightmare but will all be worth it when I am on my balcony sipping wine watching the sun set. (with or without the dogs, they might still be swimming!!)

On a brighter note Dolphins collected my furniture today and they were fantastic. I didnt lift a finger they wrapped and packed the lot. I would definately reccommend them.

Shona

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
22/06/2007 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Yes good luck Shelly and Shona. What a lovely message - all the best.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.