North Cyprus Tourist Board - And still the South (RoC) allowed to stay in the EU - dirty politics?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > And still the South (RoC) allowed to stay in the EU - dirty politics?

And still the South (RoC) allowed to stay in the EU - dirty politics?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 08:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

One wonders JUST WHO and HOW MANY have been sharing [multiple!] slices of this fat cake?

Read this link - and be flabbergasted!

http://www.diplomaticobserver.com/news_read.asp?id=1437

Lilli

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 09:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

flabbbergasted. well lets hope it all comes to light and the world will know what they are x

swannee7

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

The article seemed to be reporting what is now very old news - though its contents were news to me!. Also, no mention of the journalist or his/her credentials but it was easy enough to understand it was written by a foreigner, i.e. non-English. As we now know, Mr. P's (GC then President) grave was desecrated and his coffin removed. Wonder if they were looking for those millions ??

rocking

Message Posted:
22/05/2010 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

This story was printed in the Financial Times (think it was that paper) about 2/3 years ago and PPapadopoulos did start a court case against them and wanted them to retract the story but they would not - then all fell quiet - I presume he withdrew his case against the paper as I feel sure they probably had hard evidence before printing the story.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
23/05/2010 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

You are quite correct, 'rocking' - that was the article I was looking for, but unfortunately failed to source.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.