North Cyprus Tourist Board - Next Designer - clothing shop in Kyrenia
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Next Designer - clothing shop in Kyrenia

Next Designer - clothing shop in Kyrenia

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

396knu

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 22:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I have recently returned from my third visit to beautiful Northern Cyprus. The weather was glorious and the company and food superb. I have only one complaint - a most upsetting experience in the 'Next Designer' shop in Kyrenia's town centre. The shop was well stocked with T shirts. After checking sizes, I selected one I liked and waited for my two friends, one who was looking for a T shirt for herself and one who was looking for a T shirt for her adult son. After about ten minutes my friend selected her T shirt and my other friend was unsure if her selection for her son was the correct size. Meanwhile I made my purchase. At which point the previously pleasant shop owner/assistant suddenly 'exploded' and accused us all of wasting his time and that we were making him 'open many packets'. I'm sure that it may have appeared to other shoppers that we had been caught stealing. My friends instantly put the goods down and we left. Be careful if you browse in that particular establishment!

Sandcastle

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 13:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Thats not nice.

We have never had any problems in there. Always bring back the kids football kits from there and they have always opened 10/12 packets before we find the one we like and the correct size without any problems!!

Have done so for the last 3 years.

Will be very careful when we go back this year.

Whistler

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 14:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Where is this shop? I can`t say I have seen a Next shop in Kyrenia

Sandcastle

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 14:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Its not the English Next. Its on the main shop run that starts near the main car park and goes down the hill. The Next shop is on the left and run by 2 Kurds.

Like I say they have always been realy nice to us but its not nice if you are made to feel very uncomfortable as 396 has been.

wanderer

Message Posted:
03/06/2010 08:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

My wife had the same experience last year we had been in before and bought this time it was not the right size collar on a polo shirt for an infant it was an adult collar sso she said thanks but no thanks he was then most abusive saying she had wasted his time

We don't go there any more plenty of shops

everon

Message Posted:
03/06/2010 09:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

I am amazed! I have bought lots of things from this shop. Last year I bought sweat tops for our grandchildren, as I bought six he asked me to choose one for myself, free of charge! after 3wks in the UK I took two back to the shop, I explained our twins had grown so much the tops were too small, he let me change them, no problem, in fact, more than helpful. I wonder if the staff have changed x

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.