North Cyprus Tourist Board - Property Management Company
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Property Management Company

Property Management Company

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
23/06/2007 14:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Can anyone recommend a management company. Someone who can hold keys for you, pay bills, check the property once a month and also someone who can clean the property and do laundry as and when you need it - rather than a monthly fee?

Thank you

Bradus

Message Posted:
23/06/2007 15:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Do your developers not provide some of these service as part of your annual maintenance fee? Perhaps you could get together with other property owners and have a joint contract with one of the many companies that exist to do such things? This might work out cheaper than paying if and when. People on other forums have advised paying bills by standing order so this might be something you could look at. These services can be expensive when added to already high annual costs, by joining with other users you have more negoitiating powers and hopefully bigger savings. Good luck.

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
23/06/2007 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Bradus

Thanks for your reply. That is a good idea paying bills on a standing order - will probably use that service and that deletes one of them from the list!

Yes we have been offered the services of a management company and our monthly payment does cover services for the upkeep of the communal parts, the pool, the gardens etc etc. But there is a charge for extra services like I mentioned above and I just wanted to shop about first to see what other companies were offering and whether you could have these services on an ad hoc basis rather than paying out every month and being tied into a 6/12 month contract.

Thank you

shona2

Message Posted:
23/06/2007 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Hi BHW,

I will be looking for a little job when I move out next week (touch wood). I would be happy to do some cleaning/washing as and when you need it. Maybe this would suite you better as you could just pay me as and when, rather than a monthly fee.

I hope this makes sense! Contact me off forum if interested.

Cheers

Shona

sunstroker

Message Posted:
11/02/2008 00:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Shona

we might need someone to look after wshung / cleaning out at esentepe, is that local / handy for you and would you be interested,

cheers

sunstroker

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
11/02/2008 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

sunstroker - we havent heard from Shona since she left in June last year - I hope she is OK.

We are using our onsite management team at the moment who have so far been good.

jacko

Message Posted:
11/02/2008 10:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

Im moving to Karsiyaka in early april so if there is anyone in the surrounding areas requiring help with cleaning, washing, etc etc please email me.

regards

jacko

sunstroker

Message Posted:
15/02/2008 23:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hi BHW

thanks for letting me know

Cheers

sun stroker

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.