North Cyprus Tourist Board - Consuming Affair - Consumer Relations - North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Consuming Affair - Consumer Relations - North Cyprus

Consuming Affair - Consumer Relations - North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

ConsumeAffair

Message Posted:
30/05/2010 06:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

We have established an advisory/consultancy service “Consuming Affairs”, to help you with all your retail needs. What we will do for you is to make your retail experience stress free and enjoyable and it will not cost you a penny, our service to you is totally free. If you want more information please email me for more one to one discussion. We are in London, and on the ground in Kyrenia, many of you will have already met the person you will be dealing with in TRNC as she is already in retail and very experienced and connected. Chances are you already know her. We will get you the best price and the best after sale service. If you are in need of of our services or feel we can help please get in touch. We want you to enjoy the hot weather without getting hot under the collar. We very much look forward to hearing from you on this forum or direct at our email address consumingaffair@gmail.com

Ciao for now

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
31/05/2010 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Perhaps you should advise your 'very experienced and connected' lady to exert her influence on the government to reduce the import duty on EU goods to a realistic level - otherwise more and more TRNC small businesses can't help but fold, thereby severely reducing your 'Consuming Affairs' customer base.

ConsumeAffair

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 02:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you for your very constructive suggestion on how to improve the commerce and develop further the small business' in North Cyprus. As I do happen to know the Minister for the Economy, I shall forward your suggestion to him, and further, ask him to be sure to contact you when a position opens up for an economic advisor.

To reiterate, we offer our clients brokerage service for goods and services. I did not considered consultancy, for political or economic lobbying well, not until I received your post. Thank you for that.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 07:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

With my import/export, general trading and shipbroking experience I could, indeed, prove an invaluable asset to your ministry.

However, I feel my talents would be better served in the legislature, by being part of a team to thoroughly overhaul the existing legal system and instigate accountability within the banking legal professions. These urgent matters, which unless hastily addressed, will continue exert a severe stranglehold on the development of what was the country's main economic sector - that of construction and real estate.

All of us wish for the country that we live in to thrive and prosper - the success of your new venture surely depends on it!

Stewart

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 08:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi..have sent you an email about a product I need

ConsumeAffair

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 14:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you for you mail. I have sent you an email. Will try to return to you later today with the information you require.

ConsumeAffair

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Tenakoutou.

Indeed there are a lot of issue to be resolved and domestic politic and economy of the North should have been focused on long time ago, rather than to place so much political energy in to Talks with ROC. But it was a road TC's need to walk in order to show to the international community their commitment to just solution.

I am of the opinion that the Expat community in North Cyprus is a very undervalued asset. If of course those who lead knew chaff from the wheat would benefit greatly from the expertise of the many who now made their homes in North Cyprus, and judging from the post here the majority is happy and wish Turkish Cypriots justice and peaceful co existence. It is also my opinion that those who lead and are in politics are the most amateurish bunch. I believe that few more generations will pass before North Cyprus may get the politics and leadership it deserves. But in order for that to happen one must work for it now.

I applaud you all.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.