North Cyprus Tourist Board - Kyrenia Rehabilitation Centre - Cheshire Home
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Kyrenia Rehabilitation Centre - Cheshire Home

Kyrenia Rehabilitation Centre - Cheshire Home

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

hal9000

Message Posted:
30/05/2010 17:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

The only Cheshire Home in the Middle East is situated just outside Girne near the Bellapais roundabout. Some of the equipment has become rather dilapidated so a small group of expats are trying to raise both money and the Home's profile among the expat community. Did you know that if you need physical therapy (perhaps a broken bone), we can not only provide the medical expertise at a very reasonable cost, but also any equipment you may need (crutches, walking sticks, wheelchair, etc.) will be loaned to you in exchange for a donation. Cheaper than buying new!

To help raise our profile we are holding a Wine and Canapés night on Friday, 4th June at 8pm at the Altinkaya Rooftop Bar in Girne. All the best South African wines and posh nosh for only 20TL in advance or 25TL at the door. Music from Sandy and Huseyin, dancing to DJ Mike and the Kibris Liners too. What a night!

Details from 0533 837 1026.

Come and enjoy yourself in aid of a very worthy cause.

jamestalbot

Message Posted:
30/05/2010 19:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Sounds good Hal, I may try and get to that, If you are looking for help with the organisation etc please let me know, I have been involved in many Voluntary organisation's in the UK for years.

Regards

James

flightholiday

Message Posted:
30/05/2010 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hal - glad to see it we have tried to support them in the past as it is not only well thought of but has no limits to who it will help.

If I do not call you (I am tight on time) can you email me, just a thought about Leonard Cheshire Homes.

Tom tom@flightholiday.co.uk

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.