North Cyprus Tourist Board - Best of northern Soul in the TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Best of northern Soul in the TRNC

Best of northern Soul in the TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
01/06/2010 21:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

If you like Northern Soul (or any soul music for that matter) tune into 'Thumb-A-Ride' with Max tommorow at 6pm on Radio ADA on 96.3FM. Playlist includes, The Snake (Al Wilson), You've Been Gone Too Long (Ann Sexton), Just Ain't No Love (Barabara Acklin), Queen Of Fools (Barbara Mills), Blowing My Mind To Pieces (Bob Relf), Night Owl (Bobby Paris), When I'm Gone (Brenda Holloway), At The Discoteque (Chubby Checker), I Love You Baby (Cindy Scott), Superlove (David & The Giants), A Little Piece Of Leather (Donnie Elbert), I'll Do Anything (Doris Troy), Real Love (Drizabone), Crying Over You (Duke Browner), What's It Gonna Be (Dusty Springfield), Soul Self Satisfaction (Earl Jackson), I Have Faith In You (Edwin Starr), Picture Me Gone (Eve Sands), Breakaway (Frank Popp Ensemble), The Night (Frankie Valli), Do I Love You, Indeed I Do, (Frankie Wilson). If you have any requests, drop me a line on this message or send me an email. Keep The Faith, Max....

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
03/06/2010 19:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Show wasn't broadcasted due to computer failure at the Radio Station. Sorry about that, I'll play same playlist next week (computer permitting!)

Max.....

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.