North Cyprus Tourist Board - residency more advice required please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > residency more advice required please

residency more advice required please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

newguy

Message Posted:
02/06/2010 15:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

my wife does not have a bank account will the one bank account in my name only cover us as we cannot get a joint account opened for 3 weeks this is of coarse for residency

mamachina

Message Posted:
02/06/2010 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

If youhave a UK bank account a photo copy of a recent bank statement will also be acceptable - specially if its a joint a/c (and has plenty in it!!!!!) We do not have joint a/cs in UK and just photo copy recent and take that, plus a copy of the small balance we keep over here.

Poodledog

Message Posted:
02/06/2010 16:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

All they really seem bothered about is that there is a regular monthly income coming into your bank account here and that you have a photocopy of your English account showing that there is a regular direct debit set up to transfer the funds to here every month.

We are going to immigration to collect our residency tomorrow - fingers crossed.

waddo

Message Posted:
02/06/2010 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Am I the only one who finds it strange that a photo copy of a bank statement is acceptable - not that I am complaing about it?

I only wonder as I can produce as many bank statements as you wish to then photocopy and attach to your applications - just how much money would you like to show in your account is the only question. Oh, there might be another question: Where do I buy replacement ink carts for my printer??????

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
02/06/2010 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

They didn't even want a copy of my English bank account this time. The police gave it to me back and said they didn't need it. All they wanted was the Turkish Bnk account.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.