North Cyprus Tourist Board - Football: sky sports news, english or what ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Football: sky sports news, english or what ?

Football: sky sports news, english or what ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

rowlo

Message Posted:
05/06/2010 01:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

liverpool fans say they will support england now that gerrard is captain , how sad are they ? they didnt like the idea of ferdinand being skipper because he played for MUFC , sad bunch ?

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
05/06/2010 08:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

i can understand a bit of that rowlo .......im english but hate gerard ,not just because he is scouser lol,

the thought of him being seen all around the world with the world cup on july11th ,is something i could live with though

kav

Geoff1131MK11

Message Posted:
05/06/2010 08:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I think you two should start taking more water with whatever it is you drink!! I've never heard such a load of tosh in my life. International football is a different animal than club football or are you too thick to understand that??????? I would be 100% against Ferdinand when he plays for United ( especially against the real Reds ) but when he puts the England shirt on i am 1000% behind him. That goes for all the squad. We should all feel sorry for Ferdinand he must be gutted and his injury will be a big blow to our chances in S Africa.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.