North Cyprus Tourist Board - work done by construction company
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > work done by construction company

work done by construction company

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

dizzycows

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 13:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Tierra construction, has any one had work done by this company and received their kochans, and do they do a good job, big or small ?

professoregit

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 13:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

After major problems and heartache with my original builder I employed Tierra after a lot of consideration to complete the build (from concrete skeleton). They have almost completed my house to a very high spec. Finishing has been exemplary, I watched them do most everything and cannot fault them. They are small to

average size building company, but only use their band of skilled tradesmen and will not subcontract.

I was already in possession of the Kochan so can't really comment on that element of your post, suffice to say IMO Tony is a genuine guy. Not many of these types around in the building trade, here or in the U.K.

laptagal

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

We would thoroughly endorse the above post. Tierra built our house to a very high spec and we have nothing but praise for them. Any alteration or refinement requested by us was also done efficiently to a high standard and to our complete satisfaction. They are, although a smallish company, completely reliable, professional and considerate. We have recently received our PtP and will be shortly sorting out the Kochan. After hearing some of the horror stories some have encountered, we consider ourselves very fortunate to have found them.

dizzycows

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thanks for replys, only want to give work to builders and firms that have given Kochans and do as they say, think a lot of us brits need to do this to stop the hassle of what went on at Saturdays auction..

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.