North Cyprus Tourist Board - I am new owner
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > I am new owner

I am new owner

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

stummblemick

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 06:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 22 in Discussion

I bought the stummble inn because i fell in love with the place. Yes i am learning but this my dream to have bar here. ok staff learning to i dont think that i have lost the english pub thing just a lot of things broken or dirty. All my new cutomers say it is nice and it is clean. i am still thinking about things books and dogs. It is nice freindly place must people who now turn out like the atmoshere i have a lot of new people now visisting my bar that like it. I am working on a few things toilets and kitchen then i will do food.

simbas

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 06:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 22 in Discussion

hi stummbemick , wecome to the forum , good luck in your new venture

regards , simbas

captainjohn

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 08:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 22 in Discussion

Hi Mick

Thatchers Gold Cider on the way,that will keep your customers happy,

was unable to call in last week, but will call in this week if that is ok with you

Best of luck with your new venture.

Cpt John

raybo

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 10:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 22 in Discussion

Hi stumble mick,

Coming over in october, will come and meet you, i have been in the pub trade 20yrs, so if theres anything i can help you with i will, good luck in your new venture,ray.

jackeen

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 14:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 22 in Discussion

Hi Stumblemick

Yes, we all have to learn from the bottom with anything new. You have the enthusiasim that is evident by clearning out rubbish and broken items. Its only with trial and error that we suceed. As you say you now have new clientele who appreciate what you are doing and who knows maybe those complaining will come back to see your new developments. I wish you all the best for the future in Stumble Inn and if I get over in the next couple of weeks will look the pub up.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 14:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 22 in Discussion

Hi stumblemick,

Congratulations! We will call in for a couple of Effes on our next visit.

Good luck, with your venture.

wyn

Aslan

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 14:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 22 in Discussion

Good Luck Mick

Will pop in for a jar

haley

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 22 in Discussion

Hi Stumblemick

I wish you would return my calls

Haley

newlad

Message Posted:
16/07/2008 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 22 in Discussion

Good luck with your venture Mick,

Paul.

jackeen

Message Posted:
17/07/2008 02:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 22 in Discussion

You must see by the replies already, people want you to succeed. There was a reply from a publican of twenty years who is willing to help you please take his advise. I had pubs in London 20 years ago and do not think my information would be relevant today. Just read, digest the threads on this forum and take it all as well meaning which I personally think it is and you will be on the road to attracting more customers in the coming season.

boysie2670

Message Posted:
17/07/2008 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 22 in Discussion

Hope your venture goes well for you Mick,but,I think you need to get rid of

your manager who goes to other peoples bars and bans former Stumble

customers en masse ! !

newscoop

Message Posted:
18/07/2008 00:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 22 in Discussion

I`ll second that boysie!

Laptalocal

Message Posted:
18/07/2008 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 22 in Discussion

Before you comment, maybe you should find out why.

Nastynipper

Message Posted:
18/07/2008 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 22 in Discussion

A number of questions for the new owner before he goes bust.

How did one of your female regulars recieve injuries at the stumble worse than when she over turned her car ?

Has you bar manager got the authority to ban people ( even when they are not on the premises ?)

Why are so many regulars staying away ?

Why were you shut at 10 pm on sunday 13th of july ?

Why did you allow one of your regulars to drive when according to your bar manager " she was totally off her head" yes you were there.

What qualifications does your " bar manager" have to manage your bar ?

No personality ?

No carisma ?

No tact ?

No get up and go ?

Just what is he good at other than insulting customers ??

Oh yes he did say to some elderly customers " why don't you just fcuk off you old gits "

And last but not least when is the ALBINO DEAD LEG GOING .

He is a disgrase no shirt on his underpants hanging out a pathetic specimin of human form.

People do have supported you , given you help , advise , assistance, phisial support ............. yet you choose to alienate them.

Do you want to go bust ?

Do you want to close ?

Wise up mick you are paying over the ods for food, you are paying the albino over the odds in wages, you are paying over the odds for entertainment.

Nice people get taken for a ride and stuffed and at this moment it looks like you are on the EXPRESS TRAIN

ps , while this forum encourages freedom of speech , it does not condone confrontational behavior rightly or wrongly , please take note your posts are now being moderated and will be deleted if necessary ---------- moderator

Laptalocal

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 12:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 22 in Discussion

Having read this and other threads relating to Stumble, I am shocked at how nasty & spiteful people are. To put such disparaging comments about people on here and to potentially damage someones business, over a matter which few people know the truth about, is disgraceful. This has gone beyond a discussion to a vendetta and to make personal and slanderous remarks about others on here is unacceptable. You would not like this if it was YOU being discussed like this on here (especially by people who do not have facts, just gossip). The people who are taking part in this should be ashamed of themselves, especially as so many of them pretend to be 'friends' of Mick. This is meant to be a forum, where all people can participate and discuss things reasonably. To use it for this type of thing is vindictive and I feel that the moderator should step in. As a customer of the Stumble I will continue to support the pub, but as for this forum, I think it's time something was done. It should not be a method or vehicle for people to publicly abuse others, especially when they are making comments that are not correct, nor truthful.

rcroton

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 14:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 22 in Discussion

lapta local,

I second that.

Post 13 is just wrong, in my view if you have such strong feelings speak to the man directly not post such things for all to see.

united4ever

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 22 in Discussion

Lapta Local

I Third that. Those people making nasty remarks, should be sent to a Looney house, because the information they are given to many others on this forum are a pack of Lies. This is what' s wrong with our English Countyman, instead of praising a place they all Lie and Downgrade them. Put them to hell i say, May God get rid of them for telling Lies.

United4ever.

I be down to the Stumble inn soon and be putting money in your till mate, got a group of 10 coming over from the U.K., so Stumble be prepared for a coach party.

United4ever

simbas

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 15:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 22 in Discussion

hi laptalocal , to be fair there has only been one post by one person making less than favourable remarks , and i agree this is not the place to conduct such damning statements, all the rest are by people wishing mick well and giving him support

regards , simbas

Laptalocal

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 16:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 22 in Discussion

Hi Simbas. Read the other thread..

Elliecy

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 17:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 22 in Discussion

I agree with laptalocal and rcroton. the people and posts above (espec post 14) should be banned from the forum.

shadders

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 22 in Discussion

oh dear what ıs happenıng on this forum of late, especially relating to comments on this thread. i agree with lapta local, r croton and united forever. there is ındeed more than one person on this forum willing to stir up a hornets nest with little regard to those they are being darn right disrespectful to. as has been said, if it were you people being abused you would be going bananas so please , lets drop the attacks and start using this site for proper adult dıscussıopn, comments and advice. the said incident last week was indeed witnessed by very few, however it is nothing to do with anyone other than those dırectly involved, it has no place being discussed here and it is just plain wrong to speculate and spread lies. both owner and manager are friends and the latter is rightly fuming after being branded an albino! the decision of who the owner employs is solely his. i dare say that no one short of al murray would be acceptable to some but as far as i know he s still on tv so lets accept the staff there or dont drink there, simple as that. i will be continuing to support the owner as i would hope many others will, its early days but with a clientele of genuine people and not back stabbers this place will be a good watering hole once more. to those who may wish to continue acting like kids in a playground - note to self, get a life.

sixpence

Message Posted:
21/07/2008 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 22 in Discussion

On behalf of both sides:

We would ask that this subject matter be dropped from the Forum.

While various people are obviously trying to stir up bad feelings of all concerned, the people actually involved are working on a solution.

Please leave it at that and show some respect for BOTH parties's desire to resolve this matter without everybodies comments.

That would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.