North Cyprus Tourist Board - Citroen dealer in Lefkosa-feedback please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Citroen dealer in Lefkosa-feedback please

Citroen dealer in Lefkosa-feedback please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

mikea11

Message Posted:
08/06/2010 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Has anyone used the dealership there for their citroen repairs and your feedback please. Using a garage at the moment who I will not name but they don't seem to have a clue with it and think we can supply them with an endless amount of money.

Thanks

lovinit

Message Posted:
08/06/2010 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi, We have been using the Citroen garage in Nicosia for over 4 yrs, never had a problem with them at all. Service both cars we have always been satisfied with the service

They are located on the industrial site near stadium, off the Famagusta road.

ClaireCat44

Message Posted:
09/06/2010 08:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Every time I have had to go there in the last 3 years, it's been a complete nightmare. They rip you off BIG TIME. I've had things that have had absolutely NO PROBLEM when I take the car in, BEING REPLACED BECAUSE THEY WERE BROKEN. The car had a problem with lightbulbs blowing every two weeks but they failed to find the problem. As soon as I took it to someone else, the problem was sorted immediately and I haven't had to have the bulbs replaced since. I replaced a broken windscreen wiper with a 'non-Citroen' one, and they went ballistic. If you are a woman, they will threaten you, as well as lie. But, apparently, this goes on with other dealership garages too here. I use TEM garage opposite Astro in Girne now and also John Huseyin in Karsiyaka (ad in Cyprus Today) as he used to work for Citroen in the UK and knows what he's doing!

Dawnie1

Message Posted:
09/06/2010 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

To be fair, I had to use them at easter, because I had an electrcial fault that I couldnt get fixed locally. I took it down there to initially book it in, they said they would look at it, there & then, which they did & fixed it after about an hour. They were polite, helpful & pointed out that my window switch had broken which I already knew. They said they would order it, so I said dont worry, I will bring one out from the UK as its cheaper. No problem they said.

They even apologised for not having time to wash the car before giving it back to me!

I also broke down 18 months ago, was rescued by Citroen call out & again, they did the work without a booking & whilst we waited, gave us New Years Eve food, so on the whole cannot complain about them.

Having said that, would not choose to go to main dealer if I could help it, because they are always more expensive.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.