North Cyprus Tourist Board - trnc property search
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > trnc property search

trnc property search

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

faithworks

Message Posted:
14/06/2010 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Are you looking to buy, sell or rent a property in North Cyprus?

Are you a home owner looking to rent your property out?

Are you tired of shuttling between estate agents looking for the ideal property?

http://www.trncpropertysearch.com

Visitors to our site can signup as members, where they can save searches and get notifications when new properties are added that match their search criteria.

contact admin @ admin@trncpropertysearch.com to open agent acounts, which give you the listing privileges.

agent account let you:

upload Virtual tours for your listing

Search properties by location

sign up for an account today and perform all your real estate search from the comfort of your home.

Hector

Message Posted:
14/06/2010 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

I note your site doesn't carry a financial health warning as to the extreme dangers of property buying in Cyprus?

malsancak

Message Posted:
14/06/2010 18:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

faithworks, but NO KOCAN, NO MONEY! works even better

juliamoons

Message Posted:
14/06/2010 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Only 4 properties on the site. Not much of a choice.

rsalih

Message Posted:
15/06/2010 06:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

hi No Koçan No money is exactly what i think. İ have a lovely property for sale but everyone think that they are going to get it for free i think. Some of the offers i have had make me laugh. Having the koçan is a plus side but people still want it dirt cheap. Quality still comes at a price everywhere in the world, but i,m afraid people look for the cheapest then spend a fortune redoing everything over again.

faithworks

Message Posted:
15/06/2010 09:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

re message 2: I do not sell houses, what my website does is provide people who have houses and want to sell them, or people who want to rent out their properties a platform where they can do this. as well as making a post in the for sale section of cyprus44, you can contact me and i will open an account where you can upload your house.

@ juliamoons- This is a new website and most of the real estate agent i have contacted are yet to start uploading their properties on their account, things will pick up in a couple of days. why dont you sign up for an account or tell a friend you know has a property for sale to sign up fro a free agent account and list hes/her property here so visitors can see it.

"@rsalih- contact admin@trncpropertysearch.com and maybe you mite get serious offers from people who will view your house on this site. you never know.....

girne 29

Message Posted:
15/06/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

faithworks.

Good luck on your venture. Might it be a good idea to only advertise properties with Kocan.While that would restrict your numbers ,once word got round that your properties were safe (well, as safe as can be expected in NC),people would go to your site first rather than sift thro all the hundreds of non kocan ,offplan properties on other sites.

faithworks

Message Posted:
15/06/2010 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

@ girne_29. Thanks

those who want to open a listing account can email me directly on yemioyawoye@yahoo.com.au

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.