North Cyprus Tourist Board - msn messenger problem - any computer experts know whats happening???
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > msn messenger problem - any computer experts know whats happening???

msn messenger problem - any computer experts know whats happening???

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
14/06/2010 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

For ease and convenience I like messenger to allow me to sign in by just pressing the 'sign in ' button - and the computer remembers my password and address. As of 3 days ago when I turned on my computer and for no reason known to me this is not happening - I open my computer - the messenger sign in box appears but is blank of mine and my husbands addresses - I then have to type in all info to sign in. I tick the box that says remember my e mail address - remember my password and allow automatic sign in. When I close and reopen my computer it has NOT remembered anything and I have to start again.

Does anyone know how I can stop this problem - have updated messenger . Have gone into tools - options and then sign in and unticked and then re ticked the boxes and still the same problem.

P

Please can someone shed some light s to what I can do please!!!!!

Many thanks in anticipation of someone knowing what to do

Shogun

Message Posted:
15/06/2010 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi, I am still in the UK, have used messenger for years and the same happened to me months ago. Eventually I dounloaded Windows Live messenger and it picked up all me addresses and now remembers my sign on and password. It has some very good features too so glad I did it

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.