North Cyprus Tourist Board - Is it possible to get a bus from Girne to Larnaca Airport ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Is it possible to get a bus from Girne to Larnaca Airport ?

Is it possible to get a bus from Girne to Larnaca Airport ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

eagleyemonkey

Message Posted:
16/06/2010 12:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Is it possible to get a bus from Girne to Larnaca Airport ?

If so does anyone know the times, cost and where to catch it from ?

waddo

Message Posted:
16/06/2010 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Dead lucky you are!!!! Just picked up the leaflet along with my daughter last night so here is the URL - all you need to know is on their web site: http://www.kapnosairportshuttle.com/index.htm

This is a good link to save.

sloan

Message Posted:
16/06/2010 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I have done it once in the opposite direction. You can get the dolmus to Lefkosa and walk across the Ledra Street crossing to the bus station on the GC side. There is a timetable up for public busses and you have to add 20 mintues extra to get from Larnaca to the airport. However, the times were not convenient for our flight, so we ended up taking the Kapnos shuttle mentioned in msg 2. This was a very confortable modern bus, and reasonably priced at 7 euros. The disadvantage of it is that the terminus is a long way from the town centre and we ended up taking a taxi to the Philoxenia Hotel (Philoxenia Hotel Car Park) from where the bus leaves. In reverse, I expect you would have to take a taxi from the Philoxenia Hotel car park to the Ledra Street crossing, walk across and then take a dolmus to your destination in the TRNC. Hope this helps.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.