North Cyprus Tourist Board - Info wanted on Ferries from the South to Greece or Italy
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Info wanted on Ferries from the South to Greece or Italy

Info wanted on Ferries from the South to Greece or Italy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
21/06/2010 22:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Anyone know of any ferries which leave South Cyprus to either Greece or Itally (or any other EU country)

dublinderm

Message Posted:
21/06/2010 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Hildy,

Ferries leave Limassol daily to Rhodes with onward connections from there usually via Piraeus.

I think they are done by Louis Lines but there may be others. I have seen previous postings where a lot of information has been provided.

Good Luck,

DD

Lilli

Message Posted:
22/06/2010 00:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

i think they also go to brindisi but not sure of the links or how to post them xx

HildySmith

Message Posted:
22/06/2010 11:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Sorry -

Should have mentioned I am looking to take the car so it would need to be a car ferry.

Brindisi would be great also Ignomentisa (Greece) - I think that is how it is spelt?????

Isn't Louis Lines a Cruise line rather than a ferry?

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
22/06/2010 11:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Re:Msg.1,

Dear Hildy,

As you seamed to be somewhat confused in your previous posting on the matter, may I remind you that some Balkan countries ( which you called Baltic) are the members of the EU too : Bulgaria, Romania. So are Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic which are handy if you want to avoid "horrors " of Serbia.

I can also advise you and everyone who travels through Europe to become a member of ADAC as they have an excellent Europe-wide ( EU, non-EU) coverage which is very difficult to obtain elsewhere, and with their ADAC PLUS membership offer comprehensive services including breakdown, insurance, medevac, free route mapping etc.etc.

Bon voyage,

Clarissa

kaiserphil

Message Posted:
22/06/2010 11:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

They also offer discounts on cross-channel ferry services, maybe they do for other ferries?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.