North Cyprus Tourist Board - Back to School for MPs and Financial Industry ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Back to School for MPs and Financial Industry ?

Back to School for MPs and Financial Industry ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

deputydawg

Message Posted:
23/06/2010 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Should all MPs, Bankers, Financiers, Insolvency Practitioners, Debt Counselors, and indeed anyone tasked to manage public funds be compelled to return to School (in classes for 5 year olds) to be taught that borrowing is no cure for debt. Similarly, should pension fund managers, insolvency practitioners, and the like be able to take with impunity fees and commissions when their advice and actions lead clients to a loss or often even liquidation or bankruptcy? As me dear old mum kept telling me, even when she was 97 years of age "look after the penny and the pound will look after itself, never, never, borrow". Is it true that borrowing is a Conservative no no, is condoned by Liberals, and Labour deem it compulsary ? (attempt at a joke !). Can't match me Mum's common sense, but do not use credit, or cards, and do not even know how to work one of those new fangled machines which dispense money from walls. Have no great worldly things but debt free and have peace of mind.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.