North Cyprus Tourist Board - Glass bowl (washbasin )required for new bathroom..............
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Glass bowl (washbasin )required for new bathroom..............

Glass bowl (washbasin )required for new bathroom..............

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

LooseBoots

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

We are trying to get a glass bowl (washbasin ) for bathroom unit but can`t find in TRNC. They have them in UK but wonder if any one knows where we can get one here................

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 18:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

I've seen them in a bathroom shop in Lefkosa.

But hang on a minute - who is going to keep the thing clean?

Good luck to whoever is, because the high level of lime in the water here will make that chore not only necessary every time you splash the unit, but even so, it'll soon be indelibly stained - seen it all before!

MaggieAndBernie

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 18:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Msg 2 I'll second that Tenak... ! I had one fitted in my house in UK - looks fabulous! for 5 min till someone turns on a tap! Spend my life when I'm there running in the bathroom behind people to polish the sink dry!

You can get really nice pottery or stone-like bowl sinks in most of the bathroom showrooms here! If I were you I'd reconsider!

Maggie

scruff

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I'm almost certain I saw glass basins at Ermatas.

In Girne, LH side on the road down to the New harbour, about half way down to the harbour itself. They also have a main showroom in Lefkosa. On the Lefkosa to Famagusta road, take the 2nd right traffic lights (right filter lane) after the Gonyeli roundabout. Then follow this road almost to the end & Ermatas is on the LH side.

I'm not totally sure whether it was in the Girne showroom or the Lefkosa showroom that I saw them or maybe in both. Lefkosa showroom told me that the Girne branch is a franchaise, btw, so maybe prices will vary?

The reason I'm not 100% sure is that I was not really looking for bathroom equipment, but I was looking for kitchen tiles at both the showrooms. This was just a week ago.

LooseBoots

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 10:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Are the directions as coming from Girne....................?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.