North Cyprus Tourist Board - Football: BYE BYE ITALIA. Come on ENGLAND
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Football: BYE BYE ITALIA. Come on ENGLAND

Football: BYE BYE ITALIA. Come on ENGLAND

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mikea11

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Italy bite the dust. Fingers crossed (everything actually crossed) Germany will be sent packing Sunday. Mind you I've got Spain in the Paradise sweep stake. Viva Espania

snakes

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 19:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Everyone tells me what a better performance from England yesterday but saw some absolute crap by the superstar millionaires that i really think we will struggle Sunday but please dont get me wrong there's nothing more i'd love than to see than Gerrard raise the world cup and no one more deservedly ! ideal team for Sunday ! David James in goal and 10 Steven Gerrards and no i'm not a Liverpool supporter just a realist !!!! all those other "plonkas" Jo Cole for gods sake what did he do apart from fall over and Heskey !!!!!has he got something on that daft conman Capello !!! if we get through Sunday just give him a couple more million poor sod !!! Harry Rednap should take our team to the top' bit dodgy but great record !!! leave the " hanger on family" at home though to play nintendo oooooooooppppps !!! just my humble opinion sorry !!! the players respect him cos he,s a geezer, bin there dun it ! not some old "would be fashion icon with dodgy glasses and no teeth" SORRY !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.