North Cyprus Tourist Board - Builder KIBRIS INSAAT gone from being GREAT to CRAP
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Builder KIBRIS INSAAT gone from being GREAT to CRAP

Builder KIBRIS INSAAT gone from being GREAT to CRAP

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

japeal

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 11:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Currently have a water leak outside my property (4 weeks now), still no final approval of site so Beledieye not accepting responsibility. Kibris Insaat will only fix if I pay £150. It is not on my property, so therefore is still the builders responsibility. However think they could be really struggling now, Ahmed and Hilmi have left them and they have no workers they claim they have all gone back to Turkey.

I could just drill a hole thro into my sewage drain, the water would then just go away but would be constantly leaking. If I do agree to pay would I be setting a presidence for Kibris to charge anyone else on the estate to pay up for future faults?

Kibris Insaat have in my opinion become like many other building companies who are now RIPPING OFF customers. They used to be great but now!!!!!!!!!!! My advocate advises me to possibly pay as they might hold up Kocans’ on the site if the Beledieye rufuse to take responsibility of the site.

Pipie

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

100% Agree, started off well, now could not be bothered to obligate their obligations .

billyboy1

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

They were crap 5 /6 years ago in my opinion

Fitted wrong tiles in apartments and said they would fit air con units in compo...rubbish.....nothing happened....apartments smaller than agreed, penthouse that constantly leaked cause they never bothered to put no sealant or felt on roof....

smile to your face and say "yes will be sorted" and then laugh behind your back

LostFound

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 17:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

know one guy in the block of flats by the police station who waited and waited years for the pool to be built and then they messed it up by putting wrong tiles or something and then measured it wrong. Its finally been done after regular trips by him at Kibris Insaat.

japeal

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 19:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

What sort of company is it that refuses to fix a problem on a site, not an individuals property for only £150?

Just demonstrates their attitude to currrent buyers of their properties!

Ozbey

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Not your problem so do not pay any money to have it fixed, otherwise you will continue the belief that all foreigners have more money than sense.

Just let it carry on leaking.

Tell the belediye to persue Kibris Insaat to stop them wasting valuable water.

Let local fight local to stop local problems.

More chance of K I listening to the belediye than listening to you.

japeal

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Ozbey,

Agree but what if Belediye turn water off to site, then others will be affected?

japeal

Message Posted:
26/06/2010 13:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

After discussing with advocate and local house owners, we are going to try to fix ourselves. I find in unbelievable that a company the size of Kibris Insaat try to rip people of for £150 when it is so obvious that they have responsibility. Sod em! will try to fix then look at starting to sue for kocans.

japeal

Message Posted:
28/06/2010 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

2 neighbours Mike/Arnie and myself lifted pavement blocks and dug down found leak is from site main water pipes, nothing to do with my property, showed photos to beledeyse, they rang builder Kibris Insaat and were told not their problem site no longer under guarentee. Yet they still have not got the final approval or issued Kocans. Remember about year/year and half ago a court case by some owners on the estate where Stevie's Bar is was dismissed as the kocans were still not issued therefore the builder could do what he wanted with the land! When will this government create laws protecting buyers against immoral builders?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.