North Cyprus Tourist Board - Orange Park / Citrus Grove (Alsancak)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Orange Park / Citrus Grove (Alsancak)

Orange Park / Citrus Grove (Alsancak)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

grahamf

Message Posted:
27/06/2010 02:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hello Folks , Can anyone tell me if there are other purchasers in this forum that are purchasing from the andelip site in Alsancak, and if so is there any information on Andelip costruction, You can pm me if required . thanks

grahamf

ashley7715

Message Posted:
17/07/2010 00:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi Graham

I have some information we have bought an apartment in block A. i last visited the site a month ago and there were builders there working! a shock i know it was for me too. I also have some pictures that were taken a few weeks ago of the site. i think Andelip have re-financed and are requesting more money but only when the apartments are fully finished. I think they want you to sign new contracts. Not sure on the outcome of the court case regarding the property of the man who owned the land, Andelip got the land in return he would build the land owner a new house but the drawings shown to the man and the plans differed so it went to court - this was part of the reason for the stupidly long delay.

Hope this helps I have been in contact with William Mcmahon too about this project.

Hope this helps and we get a finished product that may be worth what we paid for it!

Regards,

Ashley

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.