North Cyprus Tourist Board - Cine-Miles kyrenia / Brilliant Salsa Night. Tuesday 29th
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Cine-Miles kyrenia / Brilliant Salsa Night. Tuesday 29th

Cine-Miles kyrenia / Brilliant Salsa Night. Tuesday 29th

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

robbsy

Message Posted:
28/06/2010 14:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Popped into Cine-Miles Bar / Restaurant last month, and they had a brilliant Salsa night going on outside. They had the big screens with dvd footage showing salsa dancing, then they had about 5 different couples doing live Salsa. It was absolutely fantastic. I've never seen movement like that before.

Just heard they are back again this Tuesday 29th. So if you fancy a really brilliant night out, and you enjoy a bit of live salsa dancing, come on down to Cine-Miles tuesday night. Hope to see you all there...

joeyboy

Message Posted:
28/06/2010 21:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi, i was there that night, i must of seen you there. It was a great night to be honest. I will definately be popping in tomorrow as i have a few friends over for the week.

joeyboy

oddjob

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 14:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Sounds like a good night. Whats the food like? My wife and i do love a bit of the Salsa dancing. Can anybody get up and have a go?

jessy

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 18:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

what a fab night.if you go by 8pm you can have a salsa lesson. after 9pm they do a demonstration to which you can join in and apparently they have enterainment on every night.

ozwozz86

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 20:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi all,

Thanks to all who took part last night. It was a great spectacle and one that we will be continuing throughout the summer. Apologies to those who couldn't get a seat, but be sure that we'll be getting extra tables and chairs in for next week.

Yes we do have live Turkish music every night from 8 with our weeky Salsa special now on the Tuesday.

Once again, thanks to all who took part last night and made it what it was.

Oz

ozwozz86

Message Posted:
04/07/2010 15:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thought I would bring this to the top to remind everyone about our Salsa event this Tuesday night at Cine Miles. Lessons are for FREE between 8-9pm with salsa choreographer Serkan Dadas, followed by the dance main event from 9 til very late.

If last weeks is anything to go by, this will be another great night.

kheme

Message Posted:
30/07/2010 00:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

by the way, i just stumbled upon this on trip advisor... anyone wanna write some nice reviews about our favorite Cine Miles??

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190378-d1838665-Reviews-Cine_Miles_Restaurant_Lounge_Bar-Kyrenia.html

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.