North Cyprus Tourist Board - Football: peter crouch not for cappelo
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Football: peter crouch not for cappelo

Football: peter crouch not for cappelo

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

thetruth

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

the one man who could of got goals for england,that italian manager never gave him a chance.he is in form and scoring goals.its time for an english man to take the managers job.pity sir bobby robson is not here anymore.

Panchocat

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

Theo Walcott could have done as well and he was left in the UK!!

dizzycows

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 13:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Sack the blooming lot.... The match against Gemany was appalling, now Cappelo says his team was tired because of playing in the legues! ....Tired!!! .....Tired of carrying around so much money, tired of 5 star treatment at hotels, poor wee mites....

Well they need to start thinking of the whole picture, they now have 4 yrs to get it right if they can....

thetruth

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

TIRED ! 90 MINS OF WORK PER WEEK TO MUCH FOR THEM HA.........MAYBE TIRED OF COUNTING ALL THERE MONEY OR MAYBE THINKING WHICH CAR SHALL I USE TODAY MY 100K MERC MY 100K BMW MY 300K BENTLY MUST BE SO HARD FOR THEM...........

johnnybgoode

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

totaly agree, new manager and bring in young blood, there's 2yrs until the euro 2012, then build on that for 2014 world cup,

TopTen

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

Lets all wake up and smell the coffee WE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH just a bunch of third rate money grabbing pathetic excuses for footballers. You can go on and on about the manager, but at the end of the day the players who just a few weeks ago we was calling superstars just did not perform.And while ever all the money goes to the top four or five clubs to spend on foriegn players, we will not nurture the English kids.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

The German team were much younger than the England team and ran circles around them with their young legs. The 3 strikers on the German team are aged 21, 23, 24, they are young, keen and have the stamina to run down everything - Leaving our tired old has beens in their wake!!!

dizzycows

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

true HildySmith, but even the Germans were not world class. It was Englands awful playing that made the Germans look good!

If we all were to play real football like bobby robson taught, then perhaps England may start to look like some of the South American teams, or even the African teams, who do play football with a bit of flair and passion...

As jock1 would say bring back the birch....lol

TopTen

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 18:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

And playing third rate players like Barry who couldn,t beat me over 10metres

girne 29

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 18:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Dizzycows.

Heard that crap' Cappelo says his team was tired because of playing in the legues! ' on the radio as well, but the commentator pointed out that average Premier league player plays 62 games and in the Bundesliga its 63.

One hardly headr mention of another foreign team without comments about who in that team was playing in the English league. Probably more players who played for their national side but not their national league, came from the English league than from any other .

Did they all fly home from the English league too knackered to play for their national side,

There are more foreign players in the premier than English,and they seem to play well enough for their national side

Maybe thats the problem ,we ask how the premier league is so good but the national side so poor,might it be because we are comparing mostly non english player teams in the premier, with the national team that is minus these foreign players. Believe Arsenal has at times no English.

VRs-Dude

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

Bring in Harry Redknapp

TopTen

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

Girne 29 msg 10

Got it in one Arsenal,Celsea,Liverpool,Manchester clubs you would be struggling to get a squad of English players from these clubs

dizzycows

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 18:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

hi girne 29, my post was meant as a ridicule to those poor wee over paid, over tired, over ego'ed crap players!

If they were tired, why did Cappelo not pull off these tired players and put on the subs, it seams to me that the 'being tired' excuse is just the last straw for them all....

As you so rightly say, perhaps we should be putting money into just an English squad, bring up the youngsters, Rooney is past it, as a lot of the others.. even Beckam was crap compaired with a lot of the older real footballers, he just looked good because the others were only mediorcrity.....

Well we all have plenty of ideas, but it will all fall on stoney ground wont it....

snakes

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

Just a load of knobs paid far too much but hey ho lets not go down that one !! I feel for Gerrard the only true tryer in the team a nice bloke ! I was screaming at the telly every match to put gangly legs on (crouch) he may look daft but statistics show he's a better scorer than (as DelBoy would say) Rodney ! What a waste of space yet I always admired his ball skills which he clearly left in the UK perhaps never to return again ! and did you see those plonkers laughing on their journey home ????? they should have kept very very low and just got back un announced F in plonkers the lot ! the F.A (and i cant think of a better description) should have asked Crappelo one big question !!!!!!! Heskey ? Why the F... Heskey !! He said " whilst your here please sign this cheque for 6 mill !!!" wake up you planks or just go !!! regards Snakes ps meanwhile of course Andy Murray (bit of a knob but good tennis player) becomes British when it suits us as usually "Scottish" ! Good old Ham and Button

eager

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 21:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

TopTen re msg 6 Spot on Could'nt agree more !!! If i hear any say that rooney, lampard or gerrard are world class players i''l go crazy. What a bunch of pathetic losers they are.

ang1706

Message Posted:
29/06/2010 23:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

The excuse of being tired is pathetic. Like I said on another post, they do not seem tired when jetting off to make an advert!!

I love the expression of bringing on the young players- where are they as one given saturday in the Premier League, out of 280 players 20 teams 11 plus 3 subs- how many were English.....................48!!

Its been proved that the Premier League is not the best in the world- France, Italy and England as well as a whole host of other countries with Premier League Players did not make it either.

Premier League is an exciting league and also the BEST PAID- hence all the 'Imports'

How many Foreigners have said I want to play in the PRemier League- stacks of them for one thing- MONEY

Felt sorry for England but they were outclassed and Capello outhought throughout the tournament- haha like my old manager Benitez was last season!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.