North Cyprus Tourist Board - CAESAR RESORT part deux
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > CAESAR RESORT part deux

CAESAR RESORT part deux

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Caesar Resort North Cyprus property review

sjw1979

Message Posted:
22/07/2008 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 23 in Discussion

Hi all, thought Id start a new post as the other is getting a bit long and dated,

Hi Andy and Deb, glad all is well, and you had a great time, Jacks dad is lovely too. Would you send me the photos? You have my email address, No i wont be going back out this year, although I would love too, but bubs number 2 is due in January , so will wait until after that xx

spudlov

Message Posted:
22/07/2008 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 23 in Discussion

Hi all,

just been looking on the caesar website and the apartments seem to be selling really well. I was wondering what percentage of the units are being sold to brits and how many are being sold to other nationalities. I see the site has a facility to switch to russian text, so I guess a few ruskies are buying. My wife is very happy about this as she comes from Russia originally.

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards martin and irina

andy&deb

Message Posted:
29/07/2008 11:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 23 in Discussion

Hi SJW

congratulations on baby num 2 just found this new forum we will send you pics we have, we are hoping to go back at the end of september or october, it was so hot in July in 40 plus not so good for children, or any one really as you can not stay out in it forlong Martin and Irina we have been told there is a lot of investment from Russia people,

bye for now Andy & Deb

Pipie

Message Posted:
29/07/2008 12:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 23 in Discussion

do you know if Dolmush is still the site manager nice guy speaks very good english ? need to know to pass an urgent message on to him

andy&deb

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 23 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

hope you have a great time,

Andy & Deb

andy&deb

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 23 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine,

dont know who Hasan is but Louisa is really lovely im sure she will give you good advice i would trust her judgement but see for your self, we used Gurkan&gurkan solicitors, as for air con shop around also shop around for white goods, then see what Caesar resort come up with, as for any electrical goods kettel toaster ect take them your self as these things are not cheap, you would not beleive what we have taken in our cases, just wrap well bubble wrap is great, we have even taken a 19" tv in our hand luggage

good luck Andy & Deb

andy&deb

Message Posted:
03/08/2008 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 23 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

we have bought in cassius block first floor 2 bedroom, it is not completed as yet, we have a apartment in Kyrenia its about 40 mins away from famagusta, we got the keys to that last September. we love the apartment there but the finnishes at Caesar are much better in the show apartment, and better doors and kitchens ect , I am sure our apartments will be to the same standared as show apartment,

I have just been to Rosbys to buy some more bedding ect for cassius and curtains, done it once for other place and here we go again...

Andy & Deb

Rogerdodger

Message Posted:
03/08/2008 19:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 23 in Discussion

Loraine,

I to used Gurkan & Gurkan, what a waste of money over the last two years they have dione nothing for me, and I have heard nothing from them, as for the stamp duty, I had to do that myself, as was the land registry, please take my advice do not use them, they are not worh the money you pay them

andy&deb

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 14:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 23 in Discussion

rodgerdoger

sorry to here Gurkan solicitors have not looked after you, but we have had no problems with them as yet and they keep in touch with us, and have payed things for us when needed,

where have you brought, hope you have got sorted out now.

regards Andy & Deb

Rogerdodger

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 23 in Discussion

And/Deb,

We brought from a company called Great Stone, are place is nearly finished, well will be in September, the house is at Great Stone Park ant Esentepe, translated means "Windy Hill", lovely place mountins at the back sea at the front, small estate of sixteen houses on the estate,where are you buying?, hope things go well, if I can help with any advise, just drop me a line "backbadge@aol.com, no need to and re-invent the wheel again, and will save you a lot of heart ache

andy&deb

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 23 in Discussion

Hi Rodger,

our place is in Esentepe, on Turtle bay Village, think we know where your place is, thanks for offer of advise will take you up on that if we need to, i have seen you on other forums do you live in North Cyprus

we like it in Esentepe but also like Famagusta we have a few friends who live at Famagusta area.

Rozzi

Message Posted:
07/08/2008 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 23 in Discussion

Yes Dolmus is still on site.

jamie012002

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 15:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 23 in Discussion

Hi

Is anyone from the Caesar resort going out between 24/10 & 04/11 ?

Cheers

Jamie

cocos

Message Posted:
08/10/2008 15:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 23 in Discussion

I also echo the sentiments not to use Gurkan and Gurkan. Wanted money up front, did nothing for me to sort out many problems, but plenty for my builder! When I complained they refused to refund me for work I'd paid them. Their legal checks on property/building permissions etc were nil. They didn't tell me the contract wasn't worth the paper it's written on or their was no specific performance law protection here. In short, they are the reason I'm in the mess I'm in now!

sarah41

Message Posted:
26/10/2008 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 23 in Discussion

hi everyone does anyone know whats happening at ceasar at the moment we've just had an email to say that phase one is being sighed off next month (nov) and to get in touch regarding air com and package deals .Does that mean facilitys are comlpete? I am reluctent to pay my final payment until the facilites are ready.And with regards visiting cyprus this side of christmas impossible due to business committments as a shop owner really busy time for us.As yet we have not been out at all ,but have several family and friends calling when they are in cyprus to check on development ,one of our friends have just returned and was told his appt.also in phase one will be completed jan/feb but since his return we recieved email stating nov for aug,brutus and cassius anyone else heard anything thanks sarah keith

jamie63

Message Posted:
26/10/2008 20:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 23 in Discussion

hi sarah 41

we have been told by jack that our apartment block will be ready in march we have bought in constantine we are going out for first time in mid feburary so we will no a lot more then

sarah41

Message Posted:
02/11/2008 12:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 23 in Discussion

hi sjw just wondering whats happened to the forum !its gone awfully quiet,has it been redirected to another site?hope to hear from some buyers soon sarah/keith

sjw1979

Message Posted:
04/11/2008 23:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 23 in Discussion

Hi a,

sorry its been a long time! Hope you are all well !!

We lost the baby in August so I havent been on in a while.

Anyway there are some new pics on the caesar website and the apartments

look amazing , very nice, well done Jack xx

Kendo

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 11:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 23 in Discussion

My sister and I have just returned from a property viewing visit to the Caesar Resort in Iskele North Cyprus

Athough now back home for a week the whirlwind excitement of those four days has taken all of that time to digest.

Initially we had a six hour delay leaving UK which left us arriving at Salamis around three o’clock in the morning local time. Not the most social hour of the morning in those circumstances and consequently our introduction did not go as smoothly as we had hoped.

Nevertheless we did eventually get our rooms sorted and retired for a well deserved rest after a very long journey.

Next morning we bounced back and after an interesting breakfast we made our way to meet a person who can only be described as our host, entertainer, mentor, guide and defender.

Roz was electric and turned out to have more energy than a turbo charged grasshopper.

She first introduced us to a guy called Peter who had made the same pilgrimage as ourselves but somewhat earlier and before lon

Kendo

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 23 in Discussion

24 contd. …… and before long we were all bonding like a happy family.

Then it was off to the site where we met Jack senior and were able to put faces to the architect, the works manager, the accountant and other staff.

We were then given a briefing and some light refreshment before venturing into the real world at last. Gone were the computerised pictures etc and now it was real buildings and Caesar dust. It takes a little while to adjust and to comprehend and marry the pictures into the reality of the site. One’s vision then becomes like an emotional roller coaster as you try to work out all the elements which you hoped were there. Moving on to the actual show apartments suddenly puts a finished face on a part of the site and gives a very good impression of the quality of build the views and how it all fits together. Given that what you see is what you get the calm neutrality of the colour schemes etc is reassuring and leaves you feeling relieved that these are decisions you will no

Kendo

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 12:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 23 in Discussion

24 contd. …… and before long we were all bonding like a happy family.

Then it was off to the site where we met Jack senior and were able to put faces to the architect, the works manager, the accountant and other staff.

We were then given a briefing and some light refreshment before venturing into the real world at last. Gone were the computerised pictures etc and now it was real buildings and Caesar dust. It takes a little while to adjust and to comprehend and marry the pictures into the reality of the site. One’s vision then becomes like an emotional roller coaster as you try to work out all the elements which you hoped were there. Moving on to the actual show apartments suddenly puts a finished face on a part of the site and gives a very good impression of the quality of build the views and how it all fits together. Given that what you see is what you get the calm neutrality of the colour schemes etc is reassuring and leaves you feeling relieved that these are decisions you will no

Kendo

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 12:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 23 in Discussion

My sister and I have just returned from a property viewing visit to the Caesar Resort in Iskele North Cyprus

Athough now back home for a week the whirlwind excitement of those four days has taken all of that time to digest.

Initially we had a six hour delay leaving UK which left us arriving at Salamis around three o’clock in the morning local time. Not the most social hour of the morning in those circumstances and consequently our introduction did not go as smoothly as we had hoped.

Nevertheless we did eventually get our rooms sorted and retired for a well deserved rest after a very long journey.

Next morning we bounced back and after an interesting breakfast we made our way to meet a person who can only be described as our host, entertainer, mentor, guide and defender.

Roz was electric and turned out to have more energy than a turbo charged grasshopper.

She first introduced us to a guy called Peter who had made the same pilgrimage as ourselves but somewhat earlier and before lon

Kendo

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 23 in Discussion

27 contd. …… and before long we were all bonding like a happy family.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.