North Cyprus Tourist Board - wanted water cooler silver or white
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > wanted water cooler silver or white

wanted water cooler silver or white

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

millwallmik

Message Posted:
04/07/2010 14:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

wanted a water cooler white or silver

Groucho

Message Posted:
04/07/2010 14:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Plenty of shops selling them... make sure you buy one with quality taps and not push buttons.. (we didn't and the push buttons become annoying when you are filling a large container).

Some have a mini-fridge in the bottom but unless you really need one of those they are best avoided as it's just more electricity.

scruff

Message Posted:
04/07/2010 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Would agree about the push button type. I decided that these may be a problem & went for the model with taps.

I have just bought a new water cooler after 8 + years. The old one still works but was getting slightly shabby. It also had a small crack in the top casing, which despite glueing on several occasions is no longer easy to repair. This is caused by the crashing down of the water bottles, which seems necessary to break the seal. I know other people whio have had a similar issue. Other than that issue, nothing has ever gone wrong with ours, which has been used constantly during 8 years of full time residence. I would agree about the fridge at the bottom & the electricity use. I put a glass in the freezer instead, if I need to. I also don't use it for hot water. It's not hot enough IMO, for white tea or coffee, but probably for black.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
04/07/2010 18:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

We bought a silver coloured 'Kelvinator' water cooler from Arcelik - that was 5 years ago - still unmarked and going goodo [Not for sale!] It has a mini fridge - good for wine/beer storage, and a side compartment for storing standard size plastic [chuck away!]drinking cups. You don't have to switch on the fridge part. It also has a hot water tank for instant tea, coffee, cuppa soup, etc.

I don't think it's an original 'Kelvinator', as sold in Aussie or NZ, though - probably a Chinese copy - but if it performs and lasts, that's good enough for us!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.