North Cyprus Tourist Board - Frozen Chips You Will never Get given at Park Lane Alsancak ******
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Frozen Chips You Will never Get given at Park Lane Alsancak ******

Frozen Chips You Will never Get given at Park Lane Alsancak ******

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

parklanecyp

Message Posted:
05/07/2010 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

We are very lucky here at Park Lane .....we have a brilliant chef Ali he is number one chef every thing is made from scratch and he will never serve up frozen chips to anyone i have heard from lots of people complaining and personaly experianced here in cyprus how our hotels and resturants are serving ..... FROZEN CHIPS ....(Icelands cheap chips which i would never buy in the UK so why would i waist money buying them here ).... Plus we no the best chips are made with the Cyprus potatos ....... SO if you want to try real Cyprus Chips from real potato then come along to Park Lane Alsancak were we have a brilliant menu cooked by our brilliant chef Ali .............

MaggieAndBernie

Message Posted:
05/07/2010 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Just spent a lovely day at Park lane. Lazed by the pool, had a swim, enjoyed a super lunch - one of us had a prawn salad and two of us went for the steak sandwich served with the aforementioned yummy real chips!

Prices reasonable and use of the pool free of charge!

Great place, great service & lovely people! We will definitely be back soon!

Maggie, Jean & Carol

parklanecyp

Message Posted:
05/07/2010 17:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thank you Maggie,Jean and Carol it was lovely to meet you all today we look forward to seeing you again soon

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.