North Cyprus Tourist Board - Many Thanks to Ankara Travel
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Many Thanks to Ankara Travel

Many Thanks to Ankara Travel

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

crosby

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 19:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Having booked tickets through Ankara last October I would like to say that the support, information and service we have received from the staff at the agnecy has been exemplary. All the way through the sad and sorry saga of CTA they have responded promtly to my emails and have been reassuring and given sound advice.

Tonight, following a telephone call, our new electronic tickets arrived confirming our flights with Atlasjet from Manchester via Istanbul to Ercan on 31st July and 7th August. My husband has had to change his outward flight from Wednesday to Saturday but as he is out for the summer, three days is a small sacrifice. My flights dates remain the same but with better flying times.

Well done Ankara, you are guaranteed our business from now on.

parkview

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 19:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

We have always used Ankara Travel and they are brilliant. We had tickets booked for July and had a phone call asking us to come into the Travel agent and pick new tickets up, same dates just different flight times which are actually better, so thanks Ankara Travel and especially Seniz who is amazing, kept us informed all the way.

rocking

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 23:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

First class staff cannot recommend them highly enough. Many times have even telephoned me when I have been in UK if a flight change etc. Was purchasing a ticket last week and people were coming in with problems and they had not even booked with them, but they were treated with the utmost curtesy and helpfulness. Asked Genk to give them a bonus!!! If only CTA had put these sort of people on their telephones when all this business happened would not have so many disgruntled customers. Well done Ankara. Rita

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
08/07/2010 08:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

SIMPLY THE BEST!

The staff have been working all sorts of silly hours to keep customers informed. There telephone bill will be horrendous calling people not only here in TRNC but across Europe to ensure correct information is passed on as soon as known.

Cenk and his team all deserve medals and must be rewarded in some way by the government of TRNC for doing something that said government, Atlasjet, KTHY and Ercan airport have not done ie provide not only a service but responded well above the call of duty.

WELL DONE ANKARA TRAVEL

Deniz1

Message Posted:
08/07/2010 08:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Pity they dont take over CTA

mrsgee

Message Posted:
08/07/2010 09:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

totally agree - Ankara Travel the best....they certainly know what customer service is all about. Have used them for years and will continue to do so.

rigsby

Message Posted:
08/07/2010 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

We used them many times,nothing was ever too much trouble.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.