North Cyprus Tourist Board - Happy Tired Greetings From Perova Garden Centre!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Happy Tired Greetings From Perova Garden Centre!

Happy Tired Greetings From Perova Garden Centre!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Gardening threads posted so far

Perova

Message Posted:
09/07/2010 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 19 in Discussion

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming today, and i sincerely hope you had as much fun as my team and myself!

There were discounts galore, fabulous music by Moses, free drinks and nibbles....

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Perova staff for their constant hard work under the blazing sun, and their never ending smiles...

and guess what....WE DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN TOMORROW!!

ONE LAST DAY TO GRAB YOURSELF A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL POTS AND PLANTS!!

Also to simply have a fun day out!!

See you all again tomorrow!!

Fikret

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
09/07/2010 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 19 in Discussion

Fikret

Spent a few hours at your garden centre today and both myself and my wife had an enjoyable time. The entertainment was good and your staff were perfect and still happy when under pressure. If anyone wants anything for their garden and did not visit today then do so tomorrow because the bargains are unbelievable. If you live in the Alsancak/Lapta area then I suggest you get down there tomorrow early before it all gets sold.

Thanks again Fikret

Perova

Message Posted:
09/07/2010 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 19 in Discussion

Thank you alsancakJack Perhaps if you come tomorrow, you would let my English staff know who you are so that they could introduce us?

I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself!

We are thinking of doing this as a yearly event...maybe turn it into a Perova Festival....more musicians, maybe some stalls, etc etc.....(always keeping the 50% discount of course!)

What does everyone else think...?

Fikret

Vidal

Message Posted:
09/07/2010 22:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 19 in Discussion

Got to join in here.

Spent far too long at Perova today, came home with the car full to busting with lovely pots, hanging baskets, beautiful plants and trees.

What amazing bargains!

To the brilliant, helpful CHEERFUL staff thank you.

Yearly event??...more often than that please.

PS just popping back in the morning for a few more bits!!

LaptaMike

Message Posted:
09/07/2010 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 19 in Discussion

where is Perova garden centre?

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 06:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 19 in Discussion

laptamike( mess 5)

through alsanacak village ......from lapta past atakara supermarket 100 yeard on right ,see turning

from golden lady turnoff ,past the cyprus queen and then patrol station 50 yards on left ,see turning

kav

Lilli

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 19 in Discussion

well done to you all, didnt manage to get there but hope to do so today xx

flowerfairy

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 14:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 19 in Discussion

Just got back, we spent almost all morning there. If you need plants, pots etc., go along and grab yourself a bargain.

The atmosphere is wonderful, live music playing, pikkies if you fancy a nibble. A bar, which is very reasonable.

Also, about 3.30, Moses is there playing the panpipes. A must, if you want a relaxing time.

Congratulations Fikret, I hope you've been very successful, you deserve it.

flowerfairy

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 19 in Discussion

Thought I'd just mention, i think it's going on until about 8 o'clock, bless, I bet they're shattered.

ozwozz86

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 19 in Discussion

We just got back and had a wonderful time. Lots of reasonably priced plants with a lovely feel to the place. Unfortunately we had to get back and thus couldn't stay for the music.

We definitely think it should become a yearly event. Well done and keep up the good work!

Oz (Cine Miles)

emineden1

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 17:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 19 in Discussion

enjoyed our visit, very friendly staff. well done to all

spider

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 18:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 19 in Discussion

Yes we too had a very nice visit today.enjoyed the music and came home with lots of very nice plants.

Thank you for all your help and kindness. and well done to all the staff who have worked hard and were of great help.

Spider,X

puppylover

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 19 in Discussion

Popped out for 1/2 hour to get "a plant"!

5 1/2 hours later, 11 plants, pots and a bag of soil we have just returned home having spend a brilliant afternoon being entertained by some local talent plus Moses who played the panpipes.

Even won a "dancing sprinkler" in the raffle.

Best entertainment was Fikret and the local ladies who work at the garden centre...dancing.

Absolutely brilliant!!

Even met a couple of 44 members.

Well done who worked so hard in the heat.

Even if you didn't manage to get along for this 2 day event, well worth a trip for all your gardening needs.

Prices are the best we have found, the plants are first class and the staff are very knowledgable to non gardeners like me.

Really hope they make this an annual event.

Well done Perova.

MiketheBike

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 19 in Discussion

Popped in yesterday, spent about one hour there, everything well laid out, good job we have an estate car!! Just had to go back today and buy some more pots and plants. Well done Perova for putting in all the hard work and effort, the staff were so helpfull and polite, hats off to you all.

Perova

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 19 in Discussion

Good Evening Everyone!!

Well, what a weekend!! I have just got home from dropping off the last of the staff, and can honestly say with my hand on my heart, it has been absolutely fantastic!! Everyone was so happy and even though there were a couple of parking issues, i thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

My staff were brilliant, and i have to tell you, they all got a little extra for their efforts...some had money, others chose plants. What a team!! Not one complained of the heat, or the exhaustion from working so hard, i am so so proud of them! Actually, they make me proud!

As for the yearly event....we are thinking about next year already...perhaps more musicians, stalls...more discounts....perhaps a mini Woodstock event...this was our first time...so watch this space for a bigger and better one next year....The Perova Festival!!

Thank you all for coming to, and enjoying our first festival!! Goodnight and God Bless.

Fikret

jamestalbot

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 22:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 19 in Discussion

Perova,

It's so good to hear that you dropped your staff off at home, you also recognised their efforts in making the day a good one for your customers and for your business, in my experience many managers / owners of companies don't recognise the staff.

Well done

Kind Regards

James

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
10/07/2010 22:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 19 in Discussion

Fikret

Sorry I did not get back today but you have got to make it at least an annual event and maybe have a folk dance group or two. It can only get bigger and better.

Well done to you and all of your staff.

AJ

arrry

Message Posted:
11/07/2010 10:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 19 in Discussion

Thanks Perova ....... for my two pots i ordered . I will pick them up next week. Nice people to do business with .

Jodienjon

Message Posted:
11/07/2010 11:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 19 in Discussion

What a brilliant afternoon. I cant wait for the next one. I brought some lovely flowers which my hubby wasnt to pleased about as he has to plant them now lol.

Music and food was great and the staff were fantastic you have a good team there.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.