North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale Wanted decent secondhand printer
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale Wanted decent secondhand printer

For Sale Wanted decent secondhand printer

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

pc4854

Message Posted:
11/07/2010 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Anyone selling a secondhand printer black and white only would do please ring Mike on 0533 845 4256. Payment will be made in Turkish lira and it should be available for collection in the area west of Kyrenia. Thanks.

waddo

Message Posted:
11/07/2010 18:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Mike, you will be lucky to get a black and white only printer these days - most are all color but you don't need to print in color! Depending on which operating system you use - Vista, Windows 7, XP, etc you will need to know if you can get a printer driver as well. Most of the older HP range will not work on Windows 7 so be wary of any of them.

If you want a couple to play with - and are not running Windows 7 - then I have two here to give away.

1 X Epson CX3600

1 X HP Office Jet 5510

Both are multi function - printer/scanner/photo copiers and both worked before the ink ran out on them.

You need to check which printer cartridge comes with the print heads and not just the ink so google them and have a look. Better going with a printer that has the print head on the replacement cartridge even through the cartridge is a little more expensive - at least you will know it will work!

Good luck.

pc4854

Message Posted:
12/07/2010 13:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Waddo, Many thanks for your reply. I run XP on one laptop and Vista on the other so would be interested in either. I was not particularly looking for a black and white only printer, it just that I need to print possibly 20 sheets a year and my poor old Okipage Laser needs a new thermal image drum which are about £50 - £100 plus developer times 2 to get it started and it did seem that £100 or whatever was a lot to pay just to print 20 sheets of black type. I would be very happy to take the HP machine and give it a whirl. If you give me a call or a text (and I will call you back) on 0533 845 4256, we can discuss collection etc. Look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, MIKE

waddo

Message Posted:
12/07/2010 17:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Mike,

No problem. A bit busy tomorrow and Saturday but will be in town by the market (veg) on Thursday morning if that is any good to you. If not we can soon sort somthing out as neither of us is a world away from each other.

I am on 0533 8658 207.

Minter

Message Posted:
14/07/2010 08:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi

anyone selling a Laserjet printer

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.