North Cyprus Tourist Board - Ear needs syringing - Girne Area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Ear needs syringing - Girne Area

Ear needs syringing - Girne Area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Lozzo

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 06:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

I have an earache and the local chemist gave me some glycerin to put in, but I suspect it needs syringing as it is completely blocked - any suggestions of where to go. Thank you.

nurseawful

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

If you have earache I wouldn't recommend getting your ears syringed as you probably have an infection and need an antibiotic.

Chris

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 07:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

I went to hospital around corner from HSBC in Girne. Got appt. with ENT doctor and he did the business. Had to have a follow up with him and saw him at outpatients in Lefkosa, where you can also go and be treated under the nhs! Bit chaotic down there so I was happy to pay the fee for private.

Either way, see a doctor asap, no good self medicating if you have concerns. I find the pharmacies are superb but sometimes you need to take the next step.

Lozzo

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 07:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Is that the hospital opposite Shabby Chic? Do you have a telephone number? Thank you.

Lozzo

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Went to the private hospital near The Medicine Box chemist this morning. Went straight in and saw the ENT doctor who removed the blockage and prescribed some antibiotic drops. I would thoroughly recommend him for anyone with ear problems - he said he is there every morning. He even has a probe with a camera so that you can see exactly what the problem is!!

tracy

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 12:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi, how much does it cost please, I have had drops then antibiotics and now otex ear drops and nothing has worked, think I need to see someone now, could you please give me directions also, we are coming from Esentepe[(what time in the morning)

Thanks Tracy

Lozzo

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 13:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

I got there 8.30 this morning and I believe they are open from earlier. From Esentepe, head towards town, after you go over the Peace and Freedom roundabout so that the Pia Bella hotel is on your left, take the first turning on the left after the hotel and the first turning on the right. The hospital is on the left-hand side. I paid 80 tl to see the doctor and 13 tl for the antibiotic drops he prescribed.

tracy

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 19:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you so much

Regards Tracy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.