North Cyprus Tourist Board - Lapta Muhtar whereabouts?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Lapta Muhtar whereabouts?

Lapta Muhtar whereabouts?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Lapta town

britcyp

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

The Lapta Muhtar is not at the barbers any more, i was pointed to a house further down the road next to the coffee shop, with a Muhtars Plaque on the wall. However i have now been informed that he does not do 'Residency' forms.

Save me a lot of running about if someone will guide me to the Muhtar who will 'do' the forms.

Des

Rugby

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 22:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hello britcyp

I went to that Muhtar (sure it's same one) last week and he done my Residency letter ? I had it witnessed by someone in the butchers shop (on same side in between the two) there's a desk in there maybe they wil know where he's gone ? but be carefull they are very money money in there. I did have lot of trouble finding the Muhtar.

nostradamus

Message Posted:
14/07/2010 06:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

No, the muhktar is no longer at the barber's shop and the one further along will only do your 'residency' nonsense if you live in his area. I would go to Ali Tosun as he will normally do this for any area. Directions to his house: up the road by Chateau Lambousa, T-junction, turn right, first left continue to next junction, turn right. His house is on the right down a short drive. If you get as far as the next road junction, you've gone too far. It's only a short bit of road so, if you can't find his house, just ask somebody. Do not, by the way, give him any more than 20TL.

britcyp

Message Posted:
14/07/2010 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

OK chased around this morning, found Ali Tosun, no, i need other Muhtar near my house by the middle mosque. The new Muhtar for my area (Kocatepe) Lapta middle mosque area is the carpenter to the left of the mosque on the corner on the way up from Lapta Beledye/Charcos. Phew.!!

Des

nurseawful

Message Posted:
09/08/2010 07:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

What stamp / stamps are now required for the Muhtar letter now.

Thanks in advance

Chris

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.