North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bex Marshall One of the greatest female blues artist returns to TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bex Marshall One of the greatest female blues artist returns to TRNC

Bex Marshall One of the greatest female blues artist returns to TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

layby_lil

Message Posted:
14/07/2010 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi ya'll

If you haven't read of this lady in the CYPRUS TODAY already then you should check out The Paradise on this friday nite. BEX is one of the top female blues singer guitarist from the UK With many USA and UK tours behind her, Bex has returned to the TRNC for a brief visit and will be performing at The Paradise Bar this coming friday nite Very dynamic, gutsy and sometimes emotional Lady who will capture your heart and soul with her music..definitely not to be missed.I, for one ,will be there. Bex who has recently completed a tour in Australia this year is only for a brief visit but will return at the end of August with husband/musician Barry for a longer stay

I ,and a drummer friend of mine was fortunate enough to able to play alongside Bex in a couple of jam gigs last year.so I am very much looking forward meeting her and Barry again

If you havent been to the Paradise it is behind the Lemar supermarket at catalkoy .

cancel whatever you had planned and be there...

TourGuide

Message Posted:
15/07/2010 15:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

layby lil

At The Moment i am Organising Tables will you be 2 Persons or More.

Mus

layby_lil

Message Posted:
17/07/2010 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Sorry TG ... didn't get that in time but we were there anyway the only thing I can say about this Lady is that she gets better and better each time I see her. A magical performance as always and a brilliant eveniing . Even her Dad got up and told a few "stories" during the interval .... Roll on August/September

mike and barbie

spud03

Message Posted:
17/07/2010 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Anyone got contact details for Bex would like to book her for Caesar Resort Iskele or ask her to contact me wendy on 0533 379298 thanks

layby_lil

Message Posted:
19/07/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Spud, Bex has returned to the uk but will be back in august/sept yoou could try contacting her on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/bexmarshall

mike

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.