North Cyprus Tourist Board - Best hotel in Oludeniz, Turkey
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Best hotel in Oludeniz, Turkey

Best hotel in Oludeniz, Turkey

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Read about Cyprus History

JoanneM

Message Posted:
15/07/2010 22:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

We (me and my partner) want to go to Turkey in September for a 10 day holiday, we want to be near beaches and shopping areas. A nice hotel, not to fancy. We would like a hotel like Oscars, busy with a mixture of ppl, couples, families etc.

Cheap and cheerful i suppose!

Not renting a car so will be using taxi's, so like i say, not to far from the places of interest ie shops, beaches, restaurants etc.

We have looked on the internet and found some good places reasonably priced. We are looking for all inclusive.

So far we have seen a hotel that is built into the mountain, looks lovely, costs about 300tl each (not inc flights) all inclusive, only problem is it's a 'peaceful' hotel all the way up the mountain which is not to good if you have been out for a drink !

All thoughts appreciated!

kaiserphil

Message Posted:
15/07/2010 23:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Joanne - you will find that most of the hotels in Olu deniz are close to the beach and facilities. However, if you stay in Hisaronu you will be a bus/taxi ride up the mountainside on the Fethiye road.

Have a great time!

silcuty21

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

omg

meri hotel

spider

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Try and google the Karbal Sun..We stayed here some time ago and enjoyed it very much, not sure if the spelling is right but play about it it.The place was cheap clean and friendly..and make sure you catch the free transport to a the lagoon,they call it Bobs beach it fantastic.enjoy.

Spider,X

kaiserphil

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 12:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Spider, I believe that is where we stayed, although it was a few years ago. A very good hotel.

The lagoon beach then was awful, used by Turkish families at the weekends the beach and water were jam-packed with rubbish. It would be nice to think they are now treating the place with some respect.

julia2345

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

it all depends what you want we live there and moving to trnc next month

likia world ll inclusive very good it depends where you want to be but hisarönü better because cooler carminer hotel basic but clean but you can turn up go to a bar and say look after our cases please and go and find hotel if you go to hisarönü try sıhray hotel near to gocart track it looks good

hope this helps

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 17:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi there - we live in TRNC and have been trying to find a flight to get us to Oludeniz without any luck as at present no flights to Dalaman and it is 6hr coach journey from Antalya to Oludeniz. Are you flying from the UK or from TRNC. Wondered if you could give us any info on how to get there.

Cheers

julia2345

Message Posted:
16/07/2010 17:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

not looked at flights as we are going to be going to mersin and then ferry but i would think they are going to sort the flight thing out soon

you can go istanbul then dalaman but maybe just wait

all the best

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.